Craig Harper. Coco Pops.

wally

Hi, last summer i bought an echo mod bar and stem of Craig harper, coco pops, on here. I paid £30 for them, and never recieved them.

I remember talking to other people about them being scammed by him too.

Well now i have a car, i think he needs a visit. :)

Does anyone on here know him, and other people who have had trouble with him, would they like to get in contact with me :S

Thanks, Chris. :D

Hey, I know him. Lives bout 10mins away from me. He has scammed a few people I think. Get in touch with me: grebo_13@hotmail.com. I think your on my msn list anyways. Speak to you a little later, back in an hour. If you can't wait that long, speak to Daniel Ko(Trials-uk) :S

Adam

I wrote him a letter saying, that i would like my money, nicely. And that if i did not get it i would be taking the matter further.

I know it is only £30 but i dont like the fact that i have basically given it to some shit!

EDIT: I will be on msn, later after work.

Edited by wally

I bought my frame off him, about a year ago.After sorting out payment etc and finalising the deal i sent him the money via cheque.

He reciaved it and suddeny dissapeared. even after many e-mails and pm's he did not reply. I checked and the cheque had cleared into his account.

I was really annoyed and sent him some rather nasty e-mails.

I had been wating for about a month and was going to travvel up to his house to get my frame/or money.

But the next day my frame arrived.

SO overall i would think he is a very dodgy guy and took 5 weeks for him to send my frame from the date the cheque cleared but i got it in the end.

supprise the git by turning up on his doorstep.

good luck

pierre