New Gaming Site!

Johneh

I have a bike made entirely from gold.  But it's lighter than any bike on the market, and I can tap 66.3" on it. 

See where I'm going with this?

Yeah man! I moved into Buckingham pallace yesterday too!

I have no picture evidence, or anything to back me up at all infact.

You'll just have to take my word for it!

Well over in Sweden they get 1gb internet for personal use. Maybe the server is hosted over there.

I dunno if theres a difference between Gigabit and the gb they are getting I assume its the same.

Without your proof of it being 3gb then you have a problem. Although other clans do have 3gb connections that you can pay like £200 for a month.

Well over in Sweden they get 1gb internet for personal use.  Maybe the server is hosted over there.

I dunno if theres a difference between Gigabit and the gb they are getting I assume its the same.

Without your proof of it being 3gb then you have a problem.  Although other clans do have 3gb connections that you can pay like £200 for a month.

I know they have 100MB fibre optic but I don't think they have 1GB.

I dont know why im going on his side but

Transfer über mehrfach gesicherte, 4 parallele Gigabit- und 644 MBit -Leitungen

Without knowing german I would say that is something along the lones of 4gb down and 644mb up.

EDIT: Translates to

Transfer over several times secured, 4 parallel Gigabit and 644 MBit lines
Edited by Team War Rider

Transfer über mehrfach gesicherte, 4 parallele Gigabit- und 644 MBit -Leitungen

So unless your server takes up 3/4 of the whole datacenters available lines. I really don't think your running 3 gigabit :)

What is the problem with admiting you made a mistake? Everyone makes mistakes :P

Without knowing german I would say that is something along the lones of 4gb down and 644mb up.

haha, shows my german is lacking. :P

Though that is the server conectivity (if i can make head-or-tale of the site). My website is hosted in a data center with something like 18,000 gig per second connectivity somewhere in europe, it doesn't mean my site personally has 18,000 gig conectivity. By the time it's piped through to the uk, via the exchange etc your running at your regular connection speed. Having a dedicated connection of that speed is different from have that much connectivity at the source :)

EDIT: simon beat me to it :D

LOL shows I cant read german just noticed that. Arnt gaming servers usually on dedicated gaming hosts like Jolt.co.uk where you get a server on a 3gb connection.

When it comes out of the datacenter it may well be running down a 3gb line. Along with a few hundred thousand other servers :P

The server itself may only have 100mbit reserved for it though. Netherlands obviously have faster lines, so by reading that, it looks like it could well be 644mbit for each server. Yes its fast, but its not 3gb heh.

Yeah servers and hosts play of words a lot. Like i say, the host i'm with brags '18,000 mbit connectivity at your fingertips'... ping it from my computer and your lucky to get a couple of meg per second pic, let alone thousands of gigs.

jolt do good servers, I used to use them for unreal gaming, but even they lagged out in the UK :) Our internet backbone is a pile of shite compared with some places, ie: far east... :P

Sweden's not THAT far east from England. :P

About 30-40 quid a month is what a friend of mine was quoted for a 100/100 connection.

lmao I wasn't refering to sweden :) I ment like hong-hong etc

yeah it's that kind of price over there too, often cheaper :)