New Gaming Site!

Johneh

Click Me!

The site has only been up about 3 weeks, hopefully a CS:S section will be open on the site soon. The clan just loaded up a 3 GIGABIT server for wolfenstein.

Please check it out, you dont have to be in the clan or anything, you can just use it as a gaming forum. Thanks

And also this site has hardly been edited from a premade site, does that make it bad???? no

Why you getting so arsy?

You posted the site knowing full well people would reply, and as soon as one isn't the reply you wan't, you rip them to pieces?

For starters, the register button is completely different to the rest. The banner doesn't fit in with the rest, and the fading on the headers is frankly appauling.

Also, a 3 GIGABIT connection? You wish :ermm:

ok ok, i now see what you mean, i just logged out of my account on there and can now see the register button, sorry.

And yes it is a 3 gigabit server, were using an official web server. If you dont believe me, well thats your problem :ermm:

ok ok, i now see what you mean, i just logged out of my account on there and can now see the register button, sorry.

And yes it is a 3 gigabit server, were using an official web server. If you dont believe me, well thats your problem  :ermm:

No really. 3 gigabit is simply not possible unless you OWN a cross atlantic carrier. I don't even need to go into how expensive they are. Litterely millions.

Maybe you mean 3 ghz as in the server speed, not the server connection.

Dedicated line broadband speeds and prices

T-1 - 1.544 megabits per second (24 DS0 lines) Ave. cost $400.-$650./mo.

T-3 - 43.232 megabits per second (28 T1s) Ave. cost $6,000.-$16,000./mo.

OC-3 - 155 megabits per second (100 T1s) Ave. cost $20,000.-$45,000./mo.

OC-12 - 622 megabits per second (4 OC3s) no estimated price available

OC-48 - 2.5 gigabits per seconds (4 OC12s) no estimated price available

OC-192 - 9.6 gigabits per second (4 OC48s) no estimated price available

3Gb :ermm: Sure you do......

Show us proof and i will then believe you

lol, shame no believes people around here though.

Your not getting this. 3 Gigabit is simply impossible. Well, its not impossible but would cost simply hundreds of thousands of pounds to then just put one server on it, and then your getting it free? :S

No i mean 3 gigabit

So YOUR clan has an OC48 Pipeline... 48 Dedicated Fibre optic Carrier cables spanning the atlantic ocean, with it's own london exchange.

Considering an OC48 Connection cost a fraction under $500,000 (half a million) a month, your clans got some pretty good going :blink:

Hell your almost running at the same speed as NTLs central server bank.

:(

To be honest, its the fact that youre saying something which is a completely rediculous statement, the chances of you having a 3 Gigabit connection is about 45 million to one and the fact youre getting it for free is even more ludicrous as Alexx pointed out it costs around $6 million a year to have a connection which is almost as fast as NTL's central server bank, so thats why people don't believe you, because its such a rediculous thing to say. If you could prove it I think people would shut up. But as you cant prove it, you are getting flamed.

Edited by MonsterJ