Wrist Bands

Michael Hardman

Yeah true, But there is the odd person that wears one for the true reasons, such as has lost a family member to cancer, has/had cancer, or just feels its a good reason to support cancer reasearch and the livestrong charity :unsure: like myself, who purchased one last nite (Y)

Tom

Very true, but if people buy the unofficial ones, people laugh at them and call them 'scruffs' and they feel neglegted, meaning the only way to redeem themselfs, Buy a live strong band  :P

:unsure: (Y) :(

Thankyou for making me laugh so early in the morning :P

Oi m8 u iz a dik because u done have nikeei trainaz, u iz not ghetto enuf...

M8 u have a onzateeraptoor, u iz a scruf because it not orijinal...

:P

"Tic"

I use a watch. Looks way cooler, is not made out of rubber, and it even tells the time! :unsure:

If I want to donate money to cancer research I do it, and I don't feel the urge to show off that I've donated £1 to charity.

livestrongs are definately made by nike

The yellow Livestrong band is for the Lance Armstrong Foundation, who had cancer a number of times. For those who didnt know what they actually were for.

He appeard in 'Dodgeball' the film if anybody noticed, "hey, theres Lance Armstrong".

I have a white poverty band, to be honest i only have one because everybody else is wearing them, but i did actually donate to get it.

personally i hate the people that wear them as a fashion accessory, just cause its made by nike. ive always shown my support to breast cancer as my mum had a scare when i was small, and i wear a livestrong band because i had a scare back last year, and its not a nice feeling, its like the breast cancer badges but people see these as fashionable!

That doesnt really help anyone then does it? I'd rather give money to nike for some to get to a charity than be proud of getting them for free.

You say up above the subjects such as poverty you feel strongly about... then you say you got them for free... ;)

I bought a king hub from abroad it came with it for god sake.