Lmfao Im Puzzled, This Is Just Funny

KoxXy

HAHA there one lad round our end whoes done better then put a ghettoblaster on his scootaaaay, hes fitted a full on system, amp, sub, the lot! sooo stupid, the systems probably worth more then the scooter, and hell have a laugh seeling it if he takes the system out, with 4 great wack off holes in the panels

Tom

Yeah i chav'd up my ride liam :D shame im not gutted cause ur the one thats rounded off the bolts on you frame :D LOL hows the poor 5 previous owners echo doing?

Lol MY BIKE IS A LEGEND :D LMFAO SHAME ITS FOR THE WRONG REASONS :P :D :P (Y) B) im hip im cool ducka ducka ducka ducka

And yeah its my bike, if u click the link im my signiture it shows you the same pic but the one on pink bike :)

Edited by KoxXy

(Y) You said that as if it was gonna piss me off................... :D rite yeah ok.

Oh there's my 'CHAV' bike again

And AGAIN

Lol this is a good one, i typed in Chav forum and up popped my bike again VVV

Chav Forum :P sorry guys I seem to be making this forum 'CHAV' All cause of my bike :) B) LMFAO

:D :D :D Dnt you win a prize if you type somthing in and you onli get one search result on google. I just done it and guess what apeared :P MY BIKE!!!!!!

Sure i should get a prize for this. Is my bike now famous? do i get a signiture one made ?

Also the Forum Chav, Think i might change my screen name

This is gettin silly

This one beats them all, I typed in 'MY CHAV BIKE' once again my bike is onli result. How does it know that its my bike :P

My chav bike............(in a lee evans voice) How does the google search know ?

Guess thats a yes then

Edited by KoxXy

LMFAO no im not a chav :) i hate chavs, i wish they'd all just die there no help to man kind what so ever, Other then maybe target practice for the army. Trendies are cool as long as they can accept people who wanna be diff but chavs are just narrow minded pussys!

(Y) sorri i dunno where that came from

I'm Just hoping no chavs see my bike and try and nick it cause its the chav bike of the millenium :P oh god the shame of it! :"> but hey my bikes on google :P :P i must be good................. :ermm: wait maybe not

*# Screams along to TAT #* :P"