Chris Ackrigg Is Now On.....

Lukeee

lmao!!!! i do luke :sleeping: lol

did you get it through a "mongoose stock take" e-mail???? as iv just got back to work this morning and aint looked at it, but i ge tthe gist of where you got it from geez... its fair big news to anyone. i thort chris was joking with me when he told me but hey this is big news and some big development in store..... keep your eyes peeled im sure il see something soon hopefully (N)"

Waynio..........................

lee stroll on marra!!!! you come up with some anomolys stuff are kid!!!!!

whens you sis b'day? me n akkers etc etc wanna know. oh and those Dutrch birds are coming over to mine to party :) wanna come?

whens you sis b'day? me n akkers etc etc wanna know. oh and those Dutrch birds are coming over to mine to party  wanna come? 

Thats classified information i could tell you but then id have to kill you.........

You and akkers will have to come over that night and cum out we us when we set of then marra....

shout out to mi sister back in barnoldswick ! :sleeping:

POWERBOMB ; compliment of captain insano

probably not..............

it will be a 26" bike as far as im aware. were trying to sort him one out :sleeping: (N)

Waynio.....................

the mongoose might be a little too late for bike show altho the stuff is on the way iv been told

any idea why?

not criticising , and as mongoose are relatively new to mtb's it may be for the best

but why leave a company run by trialser for trialsers for a big corporate bmx company

maybe moneys his thang now

Eh? Mongoose have been making mtbs for 10+years.

Mongoose should be able to produce frames for cheaper than the majority of "rider owned" trials companies just 'cos of their larger budgets, and their contacts and so on in the industry. So I guess maybe it's the same as how Jamie Bestwick made a cheap signature bike so that more people could afford to buy it?

Either that or he's just getting a better deal with Mongoose, which I'm guessing might be the same reason Hawziee's on DB?

its all good to see the Smaller minor companies getting in on the act in the trials market all its going to take is Hawzee or Akkers to design a top bollock frame and everyone will jump on the band wagon!!!! everyone will want to buy one. so just lets see what happens and as people are saying there may be more "Perk" in it with the lesser companies as they are doing more as me and luke london trials will know if they do mongoose we have seen a vast increase in sales in their MTB and in their BMX range!!!!! but then they are wanting to hit other market areas and dabble and see what they can come up with :ermm: :) personally i think its a GREAT idea and will work a treat if everything goes to plan. Mongoose (aka Hotwheels UK) well done plenty of publicity will be going mongoose's way and plenty of decent bikes to be deisgned tested and built for all us lads who need those different bikes for different jobs.

Waynio..........................

Lesser is more........

& more is lesser!!!!