Sunday 10th April

FAT~DAN

YAY

The sheer legend that is Bennifer is going.

Now my day will be complete.................

Yea Jo (ellsworth) from NASS is coming too Lee :unsure: It'll be like nass again but without any camping, or drunkenness or hospitals or muddy fields with leaking water taps and beer cans everywhere and..... yadda yadda...

LONDON IN A FEW HOURS WOOP WOOP!

was a fookin excellent day i think everyone was knackered by about 4 oclock

mr matt goin big as usual (folded front wheel and front brake less) lol even after having no front brake was stil managing to do front wheel moves lol

i think there was a few to many though but once we got into groups there was a nice amount

i got lost on my own riding around london and i didnt kow my way but soon found some people

was a good day all in all id say

Dan

adn mr tartys lush prototype onza frame :unsure: omfg i want one lol a bit long for me and a bb rise of like 85mm it is like riding a motorbike again (Y)

Edited by aaron_trials _247

I was far too hungover for anything, mainly came along because I kept saying I would come and never did (Y)

Nice to see a few faces again, Mike and Dan, Tim, Jimbo, Matt (wheelswapping absurdly high walls) Chai (you're getting taller dude :unsure: ), Sam etc.

Can't wait for the summer, I swear by jowb I'll get good at doing something trialsy..... then won't look something like a pleb

Was a really awesome day. Some really good riding going on. Good to see everyone again- including Craig Johnson who I never knew still rode! Still some lines I need to do next time though. Hope to see some footage of today as there was some crazy stuff happening. Good to meet Adam and Dave too (Y)

Dave Marshall (Red Onza T-rex with tribal graphics :unsure: )

Yep was a great day, my riding went to shit later in the day due to exhaustion but was great to see some faces I knew off here but hadn't met. In all a great day, nice one to anyone who came and contributed towards the atmosphere :unsure:

James (riding the green ashton)

The ride was good for how large it was (Y) apart from getting chucked off striaght away after getting to st puals i think it was pretty decent :( huge stuff goin on from damian or was it dean? (one who came with adam and dave)

and from dave marshall who just needs to disappear :P lol... Matt staples.... as always..

:unsure: :P

had a great time.. knowing/getting to know most of the people that turned up was very rewarding indeeed

Yea great ride

masses amount of people there today, for me it was a bit unexpected. Somehow nearly every crammed into the loading bay at tate to atch the crazy stuff gown down. I was well pleased i managed to bump that (Y) .

We rode alot more than usual it seemed which was a plus!! Someplaces i havent been before. Finally getting to know london :unsure: . Dont know if anyone else went but Me, Ad101 and Dan Wheeler went to the Barbican and for once didnt get kicked off, which was nice although it was well windy there.

Police were giving us a bit a hassle as always but overall a great ride. Lots of highlights!!!

Cant believe Matt sidehopped nearly 50" SWITCH! ...Gay

Steve (Onza t-rex with armadillo, lol)

Rad to f**k :)

Staples needs to get hurt or something. Front wheel moves without a brake. I swear its illegeal :unsure:

That Damien dude was f**king good too, and never heard of him before either, damn northerners :P

Was nice to see adam again too. Along with the usual, andy, jon, jonny, action man :(" and all the rest of you lovely sexy people.

Do it again sometime. Preferbly when im good enough to attempt some of the stuff instead of mincing around (Y)

reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal sick man, bleeeeeehhhhhhhr

you guys!!!!!!! :unsure: made it such a good ride! i was on my death bed all day... ok slight exaggeration.... but it was still great.

For any of the Down south people - from Worthing to Poole, im looking to get a ride organised in Southampton on the 24th of this month - thats not next sunday but the 1 after!

hope you guys can come ride there too.

got lotsa pics today, not many good ones but a couple of cool vids. esp. 1 of chai doing that map hut thing at the end of the day!!!

Yeah yeah, How sweet was today? So so good.

Was v surprised to see so many riders out, was really good and well done to all those that made it.

There was some crazy stuff going down.

Best bit, seeing the look on his face (dave i think?) when doing that rail ride with a 10ft drop to the river and nearly losing his balence. (Hoooooly craaaaaap!!!!) came to mind, But he had it dialed, so massive respect.

Worst bit, Flying pigs, police helicopter and ground troops on the north bank.

All round an ace day, hope to see you all at southampton and the portsmouth dj ride.

If you have vids or pics let me know where to see them, download?

Take it easy and keep the riding sweet.

For pics look at the Biking folder, it the first set in the slide show.

http://spaces.msn.com/members/littleharrys/

Any comments to Littleharrys@hotmail.com(Msn)

Thanks

Harry - Yellow Martin Hawyes Giant

Edited by Littleharrys