Sunday 10th April

FAT~DAN

yes yes i know its a long way off but i want a good old london ride with a lot of familiar faces (not that i know of any ) but all the good riders boon,rowan, mr matt, chai and maybe even like cls and some good uns everyone has to come

its in my easter hols in school apparently the callendar says so

11 at shell

planin ahead

Dan

Edited by Danny

You wont be saying that when there are 60 - 80 people there. At the minute I expect there'll be about 20 - 30 people which is more than enough. The more people that come along the more likely it is that riders will get bored of queueing for a wall and just go off with their mates. So basically, if 40 people come along, then you'll be stuck in a little group of about 10 because everybody else got fed up and went somewhere else.

I don't care how many people come, but some of the big rides in the past have been ridiculous. I remember going to a big London ride at about 7pm (I'd been at a comp during the day) and even at 7pm when almost everybody had gone home there were still too many riders about.

From my experience, the big rides are often shit compared to the smaller ones.