The Reason Behind...........

Has anyone seen my shoe?

It's from the awesome "Little Book Of Bunny Suicides."  Really, really funny book :D  Our Philosophy teacher cracked out his copy of it that he'd be given and we wasted the whole lesson reading it...

really, how rare,i found it on faceparty with loads of other random face/pictures, i thought this was the funniest. (Y)

Might have to be changed soon, looks preety gay now hehehe

Mines a Monkey dressed up as the grim reaper. (I typed raper first time) But yer. I'll edit once I know what it says underneath it. And it says reforming because I'm trying to change. I think I might of done it quite well. But I also might not of. Pardon my explicit idiocy my avatar is no longer the monkey. It's some random crap I found.

Edited by MrMonkey

It says reforming because I'm trying to change. I think I might of done it quite well. But I also might not have.

If it starts to go down hill and there are more women interviewers just say "Phwoar, it's hot in here mind if I take off some clothes?" Rip off your pants and brandish your man snake in one hand while holding a cowboy hat in your other hand and pretend your on a bucking broncho.

Not trying hard enough (Y)"

mines is of seth enslow a mental motocross daredevil!

iv'e alsways liked seth and his jumps since crusty one back in 94 got em all and all the other mx stuff even got a tat on my ritgh arm just like his!!!!

kenny (Y)

will get lettering on my back one day but chillin from inc at the mo!

Edited by mr kenny

Mines a Monkey dressed up as the grim reaper. (I typed raper first time) But yer. I'll edit once I know what it says underneath it. And it says reforming because I'm trying to change. I think I might of done it quite well. But I also might not of. Pardon my explicit idiocy my avatar is no longer the monkey. It's some random crap I found.

Isnt it 'Hubert Cumberdale' off of salad fingers?

from fat-pie.com

freaky little animation along with many of the others on that site (Y)

Isnt it 'Hubert Cumberdale' off of salad fingers?

from fat-pie.com

freaky little animation along with many of the others on that site  (Y)

Yeah it is, and if I was gonna be a pedantic willy I rip your post to shreads just to spite you MrMonkey but as I'm nice I won't. You're not doing too bad reforming :) Much less of a post whore now any way :P .

James

3 points for anyone who knows what mine is

Its the dove logo from all things Thursday.

mine is a .gif from the Rancid website. because i like Rancid. I'll probably change it soon though.Member title is just something someone called me once and i liked it.

Edited by BenS