Black Holes

Corish

Ooooo to add a little sub topic, if all cells divide and multiply etc. Why wouldn't there be anything after death, I do realise cells die. But if everything carries on getting bigger etc. So really things should carry on after death making bigger and better things. But in an alternated universe or something gay and weird like that, that nerds know alot about. (MonsterJ's joke will be something along the lines or me knowing alot about it or something.)

Sometimes it makes me want to die just to find out. But I won't ever come to the decision, no point.

Corish

As royal trials said "Black Holes" can be the size of pin heads but contain the mass of 100's of plantes.

So thinking about it, you may be sucked into it that badly you go vvvvvvvery very tiny, and if theres planets in there doesn't this mean new life? or new universe etc.

So thinking about it, you may be sucked into it that badly you go vvvvvvvery very tiny, and if theres planets in there doesn't this mean new life? or new universe etc.

Not really :wub: no one reeeally knows what happens when you get taken into one, things could just completely be crushed into tiny bits of matter including yourself and therefore be non existent no longer, also i think it defies the laws of physics to be able to be basically shrunk and still live, as you would just be compressed into a tiny blob

basically the closer you get to the black hole the greater the gravitational pull is, so if you imagine your sitting down in a space ship going into one, as you approach it because your feet are infront of the rest of your body the pull will be greater on them at first, then the rest of the body will feel the force the feet were feeling a second ago whilst the force on the feet keeps getting stronger and will always have more force on it than the rest of your body, which basically means your feet are being stretched further than the rest of your body, as you get to the black holes intense pull thats when basically you just get ripped apart becuse your body stretches under the force and you just get pulled to pieces :- luvly dont think anyone will be trying that anytime soon :)"