My Bro, A Bloody Hero!

Big_oll

I know there is a topic for this but this is too good!!!

I'll set the scene,

After a bad day at work, nearly not getting the flat he is supposed to be getting and cutting his finger almost to the bone my brother sat in the bus station in pain. Some townie came up to him and said, "can i borrow a cig mate?", my bro said, "sorry, i haven't got any". The townie, not believing him and trying to be intimidating then says, "I bet if i went through your pockets i would find a ten deck", my bro says, "Why would i have a ten deck?". The scally then leans over a barrier and punches my bro in the head. That was it, topped it all off for my brother. Stands up and grabs the townie by the wind pipe as hard as he possibly can, the lad letting out a shriek of pain as he does,and punches him in the face again as hard as he possibly can then hold the lad dangling over this barrier for five minutes untill the police arrive and arrest my brother. My bro lets go of the lad and he falls to the flor along with his burberry cap and starts crying. Turns out my bro broke his nose, fractured his cheek bone and knocked three of his teeth out!

A story to tell the kids or what!

One more chav that won't go round hitting people for no reason!!!!

But I guess his 20-strong band of incestuous chav friends will all "find" your brother and proper go through his pockets...

Hope Police aren't too much hassle anyway. Kudos to your brother.

The scally kids here are all pretty short and fat, so much so the year 7's are standing up to them. Great fun, seeing a year 7 kid tell some 18-year-old rude boi to f**k off, then said year 7 decking them...

*sigh*

I know there is a topic for this but this is too good!!!

I'll set the scene,

After a bad day at work, nearly not getting the flat he is supposed to be getting and cutting his finger almost to the bone my brother sat in the bus station in pain. Some townie came up to him and said, "can i borrow a cig mate?", my bro said, "sorry, i haven't got any". The townie, not believing him and trying to be intimidating then says, "I bet if i went through your pockets i would find a ten deck", my bro says, "Why would i have a ten deck?". The scally then leans over a barrier and punches my bro in the head. That was it, topped it all off for my brother. Stands up and grabs the townie by the wind pipe as hard as he possibly can, the lad letting out a shriek of pain as he does,and punches him in the face again as hard as he possibly can then hold the lad dangling over this barrier for five minutes untill the police arrive and arrest my brother. My bro lets go of the lad and he falls to the flor along with his burberry cap and starts crying. Turns out my bro broke his nose, fractured his cheek bone and knocked three of his teeth out!

A story to tell the kids or what!

One more chav that won't go round hitting people for no reason!!!!

Well done to him I say, Would have been amazing to watch :blink:

corish

HAHA sweet as,theres a bunch of chavs 'terrorising our local comunity' as the chad put it lol,There on the front page,they've harased the libary caretaker and stuff aparently. They flick bits of flaming paper at old people. T'is terrible really,and all the council are doing is placing more cameras out and about!