The Little Wheels Thread

Sameer

Quick video from Barcelona, managed to get a few clips before trying a silly wallride and screwing my leg/face up for the rest of the trip. If you've not been before, I'd highly recommend it - bumped into Sean Watson at one point and he said he's staying for another month by himself. The place really is that good!

p.s. Akrigg fans out there will no doubt realise I nicked his song - sorry dude! :)

http://youtu.be/TypOX6wZAqQ

Edited by PatJsy
  • Like 6

Quick video from Barcelona, managed to get a few clips before trying a silly wallride and screwing my leg/face up for the rest of the trip. If you've not been before, I'd highly recommend it - bumped into Sean Watson at one point and he said he's staying for another month by himself. The place really is that good!

p.s. Akrigg fans out there will no doubt realise I nicked his song - sorry dude! :)

http://youtu.be/TypOX6wZAqQ

you're an animal

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Why the hell can't bmxers keep a hat on? Every video I watch, hats fall off and at least 3 clips pan to the floor. That wallride was pretty sweet though (as were the tits)

Ben

Because it's cool to be, erm, well cool?

I bought a flatpeak for cheap, was a nice Metal Mulisha one. Wore it once, felt like crap, but's that's cause it actually stuck to my head. So i guess you gotta have a hat that falls off to be comfortable. Just like women with undersized shoes that hurt their feet.

You hear that, you're all women. But then again you all wear womens jeans, so what's new?

• 2 weeks later...