Amazing Raffle ...

BikeTrial Federation

• 1 month later...

I will buy some tickets when I can (i.e. pay day). Would be nice to get myself a little mod going on, or alot of money. lol

I am more on the side of more tickets being sold as too less being sold hense upping my chances. There is alot of money to be raised to fund this event so people best get buying.

Edit: myself included

Edited by thefletch

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Im going to buy some, but if i dont go to the event where the winner is drawn, would we still recieve our prize if we won, even if we are not there?

Thanks, Chris.

No chris, you dimwit, course they wont send it to you..they will just keep it and not tell you , you won :ermm:

Chris, your talking to the nicest people in the trials community, there not gonna run off with it, and sell it to a bunch of chavs :D

Im going to buy some, but if i dont go to the event where the winner is drawn, would we still recieve our prize if we won, even if we are not there?

Thanks, Chris.

Yes, we'd arrange to get your prize to you!

BUY YOUR TICKETS ON-LINE NOW! click here

Only 15 weeks to go so keep the World Round dates free and start making your arrangements to get there!

23rd and 24th July :ermm:

Edited by BikeTrialUK

No chris, you dimwit, course they wont send it to you..they will just keep it and not tell you , you won :lol:

Chris, your talking to the nicest people in the trials community, there not gonna run off with it, and sell it to a bunch of chavs :P

Well, i didnt know, did i. :">

I have bought a load :P

Edited by wally