My Theroy Didn't Work 2.5 Years Of Work Gone

Trials Punk

Meh, bmx's are still cool.all ym bets mates are bmx'ers down southend way (Y)

lol yea agreed, got loads bmxer mates in my town, im now the only trials rider really who rides in my town. so its usually out with the bmxers, it's all good.

Yep, bmxers are generally good guys, they're who I ride with pretty much all the time. They respect my choice to ride trials and there is no anti-mtb vibe like some people try to make out. :D

Edited by div

yea exactly the same with the guys i ride with, they think that trials is an awesome sport and most would like to give it ago, some sometimes say the odd, should be on ur bmx remark when im in the skatepark on the trials but they only mean it in a good way, but i ride my bmx now quite abit anyway, ah well, good guys bmxers :turned:

Riding through some industrial estate in the sheep ridden valleys and some arse decided to fight me and take my BLOOODY BIKE. so if anyone sees a BASE TA26 2004 dented down tube and deacesed stickers on the top tube each side (from a hospital).

King hub and mavic xc745734576437543576 rear wheel with hot S red

Front no name wheel.

FSA pig headset

Middleburns Red bashguard 20tooth chainring

Planet-X bars

Wellgo cheapo V8 copys

Looks like the BMX will be making an apperance.

Dude i respect you... Even though you've just had your bike nicked which i know is a bloody b*****d, your not pissing and moaning about it on here. Eeven thoguh you might want to... (Y) .

My friend had his bike (05 Zoo Python) half inched a few weeks back and had some issues with the insurance but all is well now and has an Echo Team 05.

I just hope you get it back, and if you dont then hope you get a bomb of money off of you insurance! :huh: ...

Cheers,

joe.

I just hope you get it back, and if you dont then hope you get a bomb of money off of you insurance! :) ...

Cheers,

joe.

I GOT THE BEAST BACK. Riding in my local town Caerphilly and some bald guy in a BMX pulled up asking how much our bikes were worth as he had one like them. I asked him the make he said Base Bikes TA26 with no seat. I asked him the colours of the tyres and the hubs and he said red. He then said is it yours, I said yeah it got nicked off me in churchill park. He said I could have it back. Apparantly he'd reported it to the police (even though they never told me idiots) after it got dumped in his second garage left underneath a car bonnet. It is in the exact condition as I left it in. Set up to how I used to ride which was weird.

RESULT.

Your also the 2nd person to say this, on the same page.

(Y) :huh:

You are lucky to get your bike back after all this time, and to still have it in good condition is just jammy!

My bike got nicked almost three years ago (done up full susser, before i started trials) and i didnt hear anything at all, i went to the cop station a few minutes after it happened and put in a report, put posters up, rung round etc but no luck. It has happened to half the people on here as it seems... :huh: