HOPE AVIATION HOSE WORTH IT?

signo97

Hello everyone, some people say that the hope aviation hose is worth it and some people say that it just add weight on your bike and that they can't tell the difference between this cable and the standard one with kevlar. Anyone had tried the difference? Thanks

Screenshot 2024-09-03 alle 16.45.02.png

Not worth it in my opinion, the internal bore size on the fittings is quite small which takes more effort to push fluid through, your brakes will feel like they’re bled with syrup if you use magura fluid and even if you use water it’ll never feel as good as standard hose 

• Like 1

Do you want to use this hose with HS33 or with disc brakes?

It makes no sense to use this type of hose in combination with HS33, because the system uses low pressure.

This is not the case of disc brakes.

According to my experience with Hope tech 3 brakes, the feeling of the rear brake was better than with the original one. It makes no difference regarding the front brake.

But good hoses like goodridge shall be as good as hope aviation.

• Like 1

Thank you guys, I think I will keep running the kevlar hose. I was tempted to put this aviation hose on my hope tech 3 brakes because I come from pure trials and I love brakes with a really aggressive bite.