Rear rim for 26'

Hi everyone.The market of the trial rims seem to be too tight and there are very few options to build a rear wheel.I would like to have a spare one so i did start to check the sites out and i did find that main offer is Jitsie as well as Coma and few offers of Hashtag and Echo SL.

My question is :

Which rim is strongest of them (because i am 96kgs) in term of building?

P.S. I know about the Trialtech but i did not find any.

Thank you in advance.

If you can find an echo double wall rim somewhere, that would be the strongest.  (I'm 105kg)

I've had good luck with the play 26" rear rim. The cutouts aren't crazy small and it has an I-beam shape.  IMO single wall rims are stronger with the I beam profile.  Some of the rims without I've had the sidewalls bend in on impact.

I'd say the echo single wall rim isn't the strongest I've tried.

Edited by cwtrials
  • Like 1

Clean and Jitsie rims seem to flat spot easier than most. Hashtaggs are better but people still flat spot them as well. Andrei Burton said to me he started using an old Echo rim because he kept denting the Hashtaggs, but he does crazy stuff. Shame that the manufacturers put their min order number up, as Trialtech had to stop the Carthy rim because of this. 

I do not know what the reason is but the choice of rear rims is disappointing.I did not find any Trialtech rims anywhere and it is looks like their site has not been updated since long time.Are they still exist?It is shame that you can't buy directly from them stuffs.I have one Echo TR rear wheel with double wall rim in very good shape but it is not grinded so i would like to keep it this way for now to have another one and to grind it.I still learn to backhop so...

Maybe i will take Hashtaggs.

So,do we going to end of the bike-trials sport because of the lack rims of? 

Edited by basstrials