22-11/12T on Inspired

NightMаster

Now I'm using this setup and It's so awesome I can't live without it! Unimaginably high speed are perfect for pure street and comfy moving from spot to spot. You even can kinda cruising around or just cover so much spots as you want for just one ride.

Must have thing imo.

And my question is: can I have setup like that on Arcade/Console?

post-37140-0-79188800-1404970875_thumb.j

Not sure whether the chainstay length of 364mm on the Arcade is at the slammed position, but assuming it is then 22:12 would give a chainstay length of 367mm using 37.5 links as opposed to 38. Doesn't seem impossible to me, troll or not, assuming you were OK with running a half link. Obviously wouldn't be able to switch between the ratios, but there was no mention of that...

Obviously wouldn't be able to switch between the ratios, but there was no mention of that...

Eeerrr, yes, there was. Thats what the topic is about.

It's not I'm who's "troll" it's someone who's STUPID.

dartmoor-derailleur-hanger-for-horizonta

I've already found a solution. Aracde/Console CAN RUN sprung tensioner and even rear mech.

Woopdy doo to you then eh.

Ross, get lost. Instead of solution I've found there are a bunch of "homemade/DIY" variants. So I'll buy console and will ride it with 22-16/12. And you can sit and envy, coming up with this fancy conspiracy theories..

By the way, someone never heard of freedom of Speech, tolerance and many other nice thingsm thinking that he can determine for the whole TF who can or who can't be a member of community. I'm sure that there are not so many of people that don't like me.

Edited by waw45884

Eeerrr, yes, there was. Thats what the topic is about.

Woopdy doo to you then eh.

Where? I'm obviously looking with my eyes shut when he says "high speed for street" and "cruising from spot to spot" which would insinuate higher speed travel.

Ok let's ignore my lack of knowledge on which bikes run tensioner and the trolling of the op, theoretically how much adjustment would a sprung tensioner give In terms of rear cog 12t to?

What are you talking about?

I'm riding with setup on first picture of this thread with shimano 105 rear mech. No freakin' problem at all. Adjustment is perfect, tension with both cogs too. Whole month I have no problem with this setup.

post-37144-0-41852000-1404995986_thumb.j

Edited by waw45884

Ross, get lost. Instead of solution I've found there are a bunch of "homemade/DIY" variants. So I'll buy console and will ride it with 22-16/12. And you can sit and envy, coming up with this fancy conspiracy theories..

By the way, someone never heard of freedom of Speech, tolerance and many other nice thingsm thinking that he can determine for the whole TF who can or who can't be a member of community. I'm sure that there are not so many of people that don't like me.

He speaks for a large proportion of us.