Are pashley still in the scene?

Demonrat

It's been a while since I've been in the scene... I'm just trying to get my bearings of who's still making bikes who's new in them? What's good? What's not? Who's good? Who's not?

Last time I rode was early monty 20" (early 2000's) pashley were the Ferrari of trials and Martyn Ashton was destroying the scene on his cannondale...

Nope Pashley are long gone now, the key players at the moment are Inspired for street stuff and Deng which produce Echo, Zoo and GU. There are a few other big names but these are the main two, Inspired also produce Trialtech components and are a British company.

I assume you know the situation with Martyn nowadays?

Yeah. It so sad. A big loss for the sport. But after seeing his interviews, at least he's staying positive and getting into hand cycling. You never know, he might turn hand cycling into some sort of extream sport... Ha ha. What ever happened to Eddie tounge?

The first real trials I ever saw in front of me, and the reason why I chose to ride one now :) was a guy riding a maroon colour pashley in epic park in Mosley birmingham. The dude was seriously awesome! (Can't stress that enough) really love to find out who he was.

It was early to mid 00's if anyone has any ideas

Edited by *gentlydoesit

The first real trials I ever saw in front of me, and the reason why I chose to ride one now :) was a guy riding a maroon colour pashley in epic park in Mosley birmingham. The dude was seriously awesome! (Can't stress that enough) really love to find out who he was.

Tim Steadman?

Tim's been pretty busy doing tree surgery, driving lorries and trucks, riding mountain bikes, lacerating his liver by riding into a tree, cutting down that tree as an act of vengeance and generally living life. He got a couple of clips in last years Tarty Days video, but that was the only thing he's really been in recently I think. He still f**king rips though, he was smashing things out at the Terminal One Phoenix jam last year.

Funnily enough, the first time I experienced trials In the flesh was someone on a blue pashley 26mhz. Well actually there were 2 of them. Twin brothers called Alex and dean. Anyone know them? They were pretty successful pure trials riders in the uk... They road around the ashby and moira area. Edited by Demonrat

• 3 weeks later...