Bike semi stolen

betaboytom

3 cheers for immigration.

3 cheers for your ignorance? Bearing in mind that attack happened in South Africa I'd say the attacker/robber was probably fairly local.

I suppose if you were to be robbed in Hull by a white British guy you wouldn't mind?

3 cheers for your ignorance? Bearing in mind that attack happened in South Africa I'd say the attacker/robber was probably fairly local.

I suppose if you were to be robbed in Hull by a white British guy you wouldn't mind?

No I wouldn't really.

No I wouldn't really.

That's good to know. You're just generally bigoted then…..

P.S. If you wouldn't mind can you just PM me your address and your usual hours out of the house Mon-Fri and where your least stable door/window is. You know, as long as you don't mind.

Edited by Matthew62
  • Like 1

That's good to know. You're just generally bigoted then..

P.S. If you wouldn't mind can you just PM me your address and your usual hours out of the house Mon-Fri and where your least stable door/window is. You know, as long as you don't mind.

71 Telford St. You'll need bolt croppers for the shed. I'm not sure which door or window would be easiest to get through though. The wifes in a lot as well so it'd be hard to recommend a good time.

Used to do the TPA thing.. also stripped the thread by winding it back. :P

Also, if someone is chasing by foot and he's catching up, do a sudden stoppie when he's nearly got you. Worked a charm when getting bullied on your way home from school. :giggle:

If you most definitely do have to leave your bike outside a shop and there is no other way, wind your tpa fully on so your brake is completely locked up so the twat can't cycle off.

And turn your bike upside down as even though it's like 3 seconds to turn it over, those 3 seconds could mean them getting a lead on you or not...

Missing the take the chain off trick there too. Basically make it impossible to ride in any way :P

That's because your discs are broken, I personally would blame whoever you bought them from and start a poorly concocted dispute thread asking for your money back.... Maybe quote some completely irrelevant laws whilst you're at it?

i dont have a broken disc, its a saint, i bought new and has been ridden for aprox 5 rides and was bought brand spankers

p.s. i found that quite funny

HI

Im New to this Forum thing so here Goes.

Does anyone now were to get Good security for your bikes.

A couple of my friend have had there bike stolen in the last few week and are looking for a way to

keep our bikes locked up .

Any ideas

Thanks

HI

A couple of my friend have had there bike stolen in the last few week and are looking for a way to

Any ideas

Thanks

Locks...

• Like 1

HI

Any ideas

Thanks

I'm not sure if this is taking the mickey or not..?

HI

Any ideas

Thanks

Jam a few of these in the spokes

news-breadsticks_1.jpg