Pure Strength - 14 / cher enfant

janjan

thought the moves/edit was spaced out too much

...and yet ironically a couple of the gap clips had to be cut short due to him clearly not landing them, e.g. the one at 1:22 where you can see him springing backwards off the step before it cuts into the next clip.

...and yet ironically a couple of the gap clips had to be cut short due to him clearly not landing them, e.g. the one at 1:22 where you can see him springing backwards off the step before it cuts into the next clip.

Reminds me of a link Iain Rennie sent me... http://ink361.com/app/photo/ig-686146586088206601_1194042203

I don't mind moves in a video where you don't make stuff but if you don't put the one where you actually made it it's a bit silly, unless you fall off something with a massive drop haha. I have nothing against this rider, he's pretty good just a shame the edits aren't Mark W level. ;)

• Like 1

Haha, that video sums it up pretty nicely. Agree about putting some not-pulled stuff in if you've got the pulled version to use too, but that 4-clip sequence for that particular gap is kind of redundant if you don't make the actual gap, but try and cover it up by just cutting the clip short. He's clearly a good rider so it seems weird to do something like that when he's obviously capable of just going out and doing something else to fill that time.