TartyBikes - "Video Friends"

Mark W

"Video Friends" is our latest team video, featuring Adam Bessell, Ali C, Joe Maher and Stan Shaw riding spots at Hathersage, Matlock, London and Portsmouth over a long weekend.

Thanks to all our riders co-sponsors: Elite Access, Inspired, K-124, Radical Bikes, RockMan, Stan Titanium, TNN Engineering and Trialtech

Special shout-outs to Dan O'Shea for coming up to Hathersage, and Bessell's girlfriend for being patient with us and letting us stay :P

Also, we've been uploading a couple of photos from the trip to our Facebook page:

891598_575690435788102_692901443_o.jpg
Ali, Hathersage

905403_575489985808147_483446808_o.jpg
Bessell, London

892378_575334282490384_902903774_o.jpg
Ali, Hathersage

• Like 8

So so good. Amazing stuff from everyone. Bessels such a versatile rider. I don't know how he switches between bikes so easy. Great to see Joe away from barrow farm. Stans line on the rail :bow: and Ali is just ridiculous. I don't know how he rides rocks so well on that bikes. It's these kinds of videos that make me want to put brakes on!

Oh and nice work Mark. I almost mentioned BBC as music yesterday but it seems I didn't need to. Been listening to them a lot lately.

Well I feel like riding now......(after another watch)

Awesome video that! Joe's a brute now and some of the riding from Ali is tech as is all of the other stuff. Editing is spot on. Marks edits always seem pretty uplifting....dunno if its music choice or what but cracking job!

Edited by trialsalot

Also my new favorite video.

What an amazing watch, and amazing riding by all.
Bessel really surprised me on the Hex, really suits it!

Ali's riding was mind-blowing as per usual. Such versatility with apparent ease.
Joe's riding is as per usual, silly big and smooth, and Stans riding the same, both rarely if ever disappoint.

Top edit Mark (Y)

Watching this again, you kinda feel that Flipp should have been part of this....

When I was drawing this trip up it was as a kind of follow up to the MK to BF video, which featured this group of riders. We're always trying to plan new trips, and I'm sure Flipp will feature in them too.

Danny - 550D.

Sam - Indeedy! Bessell one-timed a bunch of stuff in London that was pretty amazing. He kept going on about not riding well that weekend but he was bossing it.