Jake Deakin - Sequence 01

Jake.

You look far better on a bigger bike but there's some weird bits. How long ago is all the footage from as on some clips you don't look very comfy on the back wheel and seem to be trying to do gaps and sidehops asap before you drop the front end, and then other clips you're going up to rear on those posts and stuff without much effort.

The only other thing I'd say is roll them bars back, the clips where you struggled with gaps all seemed to have your bars rolled right forward.

Good stuff lad!

I thought a similar thing to Dave, some clips were amazing (especially the sidehop at 1:24, really stylish) and then other clips you seemed to struggle to hold it on the back wheel and on gaps. Nevertheless, cool riding and great to see a full video from you Jake! Can't wait to ride with you at Radfest :) Hopefully you will still have the Limey by then too :P

Thanks lads, mucho appreciated. Most of the clips were filmed with haste so I just used what I had really, I was going to make just a leeds edit but didn't have enough.

Haha brad cheers, I do need to go bigger, and smoother too.

Dave, I see your point. Around 2 minutes onwards (where you see me on the uni rock) are all filmed yesterday, and everything before that is like between November and February so there is probably quite a jump in what my riding is like. Do I look comfortable on the bike in the leeds clips? Cause I felt like I was.

Cheers for comments/tips boys (Y)

Thanks lads, mucho appreciated. Most of the clips were filmed with haste so I just used what I had really, I was going to make just a leeds edit but didn't have enough.

Haha brad cheers, I do need to go bigger, and smoother too.

Dave, I see your point. Around 2 minutes onwards (where you see me on the uni rock) are all filmed yesterday, and everything before that is like between November and February so there is probably quite a jump in what my riding is like. Do I look comfortable on the bike in the leeds clips? Cause I felt like I was.

Cheers for comments/tips boys (Y)

I thought that the little pallet line that you did at 0:10 was sick, really smooth with very few correction hops :)

Just funny that you ended up choosing that song and the a bit earlier the Select Postal video got bumped up

Jake was staying at mine this week and played me the track to see what I thought for his vid. Which then instantly made me want to see the select vid.

Also Jake you need to get a proper video together with maybe a few lines. This doesn't do you much justice, still a nice little edit though.

• Like 1