D. Watson will ride for Crazybike?

clerictgm

i can tell you for sure this is the spare frame from damon

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/topic/133485-some-pics-of-the-new-bike/?hl=marino

last post is funny

and mark could surely tell you the other stuff,though i dont think he´ll post this up here cause its internal stuff i assume

just fyi

Edited by FamilyBiker

If Damon hasn't ever personally done anything to you, why post shit about him when it has nothing to do with you. Just bullshit you have read and making it out to be your own opinion too.

If it doesn't have anything to do with you, don't talk shit about someone.

This topic is about damon getting a new sponsor, not what's apparently happened years ago.

I for one am pleased that he has himself a new sponsor and a new bike, means I can go riding with damon again in hull, and look forward to videos that interest me.

If Damon hasn't ever personally done anything to you, why post shit about him when it has nothing to do with you. Just bullshit you have read and making it out to be your own opinion too.

This topic is about damon getting a new sponsor, not what's apparently happened years ago.

I for one am pleased that he has himself a new sponsor and a new bike, means I can go riding with damon again in hull, and look forward to videos that interest me.

I haven´t met hitler personally, I don´t think he is a nice guy still.

I haven´t met hitler personally, I don´t think he is a nice guy still.

lol´ed hard!

it´s got something to do with a friend of me, his names marino alegre del aguila,heard of him?

Edited by FamilyBiker

I think if you could come up with proof that he has done these things then yeah, he should explain in more detail. So far though all I've seen is gossip.

Threads like this should be deleted unless evidence of wrong doing can be provided. I've heard things about Ali C but I wouldn't repeat them on here as I have no way of proving them.

To quote Adam in one of the two Disputes threads about Damon on here:

This is a factual post (no opinion or hearsay included) which I believe, personally (not acting on behalf of TartyBikes), is a worthy contribution to this thread. I don't like to see riders messed around by fellow riders.

I am sure there are genuine reasons for the issues raised by the original poster, and Damon will sort him out, but this is what has happened previously.

'Neon Bikes, 23rd November 2011' said:

Damon still owes TartyBikes £289 for parts supplied to him on 19th December 2007.

• Like 6

To quote Adam in one of the two Disputes threads about Damon on here: In that this is a topic talking about sponsorship rumours/speculation, I assume you mean you've heard rumours about Ali and his relationships with sponsors? If so, I'd be pretty interested to know too. Most of the deals Ali's had have generally through some sort of connection with TartyBikes, and all of them have ended amicably. Similarly, Inspired don't seem to have a problem with him, nor do Trialtech. We don't either. There's no long-running dispute for him with any past sponsors and no-one seems to have been implying there are rumours floating around apart from you and a couple of other riders who are all - surprisingly - linked to the Scunthorpe/Hull scene.
Don't quite know how to take that, seen as I'm form the Scunthorpe/Hull scene

I will stand up for myself and say that I've never said anything untoward or bad about any sponsored rider, that implies they are on the take. I wouldn't do it, because I have respect for them and can accept that they are massively better riders than me. So stop labelling us all with the same brush, because it isn't the case. If you have something to say, say it directly to the person you think it is. In this case its not me. So wind your f**king neck in. And as for ghost rider, don't even get me started on that kind of thing, because it will only go one way

Edited by bing

Don't quite know how to take that, seen as I'm form the Scunthorpe/Hull scene

The only people who seem to be implying there are rumours, and who appear to have been starting rumours, are people who have the unifying link that they're involved in that scene. I'm not saying "everyone from Hull or Scunthorpe is a dick", just that the people who are attempting to spread those rumours know each other through that link.

My point was that if there were people from a variety of places all contributing the same 'rumour' then it would seem to have more weight to it, but the only people claiming anything appear to ride with each other/be friends with each other. It isn't a comment about a place itself, just about the credibility of the shit people are attempting to chat.

why is this topic still going? perhaps he done wrong in the past so what? i dont even like tgs but have respect for damon, alot more then shown by some people in this thread. if you dont like him, have beef with him etc. dont comment its really not that hard. trials is a small enough sport without everyone bitching about something that happened in the past. let him come back make videos and do what he does best! instead of slating someone that you have probably never met, this topic seriously needs to be shut. i expected better from some people involved in here, its the same people always involved in the arguments that always get away with it though!

• Like 1

I will stand up for myself and say that I've never said anything untoward or bad about any sponsored rider, that implies they are on the take. I wouldn't do it, because I have respect for them and can accept that they are massively better riders than me. So stop labelling us all with the same brush, because it isn't the case. If you have something to say, say it directly to the person you think it is. In this case its not me. So wind your f**king neck in. And as for ghost rider, don't even get me started on that kind of thing, because it will only go one way

I guess that wasn´t you who was saying that Andeee got banned because of Ali?Which was total BS? Of course it will only go one way, it always does...