D. Watson will ride for Crazybike?

clerictgm

if you didnt want to comment, you wouldnt have. SIMPLE

like that sidehop thread "i wouldnt be impressed even if he did do the biggest"

I only commented because someone's post was slightly misleading. I didn't comment personally about you.

That "quote" is actually a lot worse than what I actually said too.

In fairness, people that say "TF is shit these days" or "This forum is well bitchy" are usually the people that behave like twats on here and wonder why it kicks off.

If people are constantly tearing apart your posts, does it not make you question yourself, rather than the forum?

• Like 9

Nice to have you back Damon, I will pop over for a ride soon.

Tf has gone really down hill in recent months, I've never known a forum of any kind that bitches, insults and slates as much as this one does.

This, majorly! I hardly come on here anymore because all there ever is, is arguments. I came on this topic for a good read about damon's bike an what not and yet another argument has happened. Trials community is going downhill! (No pun intended)

What if Damon has sold some frames and been a dick to his sponsor's what if he has threatened people and whatever else, does it matter!? the topic is about is the bike he is going to be riding for crazybike this year not that. You people need to learn to stay on topic.

Rant over.

Its topics like these which make me question why I use TF still. I absolutely love the forum and probably use it far more than I should, but these hijacked, pointless and argumentative threads are becoming more and more frequent. Seriously guys, spare yourselves a moment to consider how your comments could be interpreted by others before you post them.

• Like 1

I wonder if people would be so defensive if it wasn't a good rider like Damon involved? If you don't care then that's fine, but a lot of people do and it's worth bearing that in mind. This topic was about a new sponsor of his and people started talking about Damon and his sponsors, so it's not totally off topic, plus most of the replies have been pretty mature (from memory, I'm not going through 6 pages to check)....The only ones posting the bitchy comments seem to be Damon and company, I don't totally expect them to be pleased about what's being said so I'm not overly fussed if they have a little go, but I'm yet to see Damon explain with more detail what happened with previous sponsors.

• Like 1

I wonder if people would be so defensive if it wasn't a good rider like Damon involved? If you don't care then that's fine, but a lot of people do and it's worth bearing that in mind. This topic was about a new sponsor of his and people started talking about Damon and his sponsors, so it's not totally off topic, plus most of the replies have been pretty mature (from memory, I'm not going through 6 pages to check)....The only ones posting the bitchy comments seem to be Damon and company, I don't totally expect them to be pleased about what's being said so I'm not overly fussed if they have a little go, but I'm yet to see Damon explain with more detail what happened with previous sponsors.

I think if you could come up with proof that he has done these things then yeah, he should explain in more detail. So far though all I've seen is gossip.

Threads like this should be deleted unless evidence of wrong doing can be provided. I've heard things about Ali C but I wouldn't repeat them on here as I have no way of proving them.