D. Watson will ride for Crazybike?

clerictgm

Or maybe they've seen evidence and come to their own conclusion?

Ash, I'd like to think it carries to all sports. I know Aaran Gwinn the DH rider lost a lot of respect when he left Trek even though he wasn't technically in the wrong, people still thought less of him because of it.

Or maybe they've seen evidence and come to their own conclusion?

Ash, I'd like to think it carries to all sports. I know Aaran Gwinn the DH rider lost a lot of respect when he left Trek even though he wasn't technically in the wrong, people still thought less of him because of it.

But is it right to dislike someone without any influence of your own opinion?

I've heard of people calling mark webb a massive dickhead but when I met him I thought he was proper sound.

I don't really care about any of this except the pretty ridiculous assumption that simply because the majority of people share the same opinion, this means that somehow they are deemed unable to reach their own conclusions.

Just because the vast majority of people disagree with you it doesn't mean that you're the only one capable of rationalising facts.

I'd hazard a guess that the split on here is actually a lot to do with the fact that most people can see past Damon's talents as a TGS rider (of which there is no doubt that he is outstanding) and they are more pissed off with how he conducted himself as a sponsored rider.

We don't live in a world wear your talents excuse you from your less desirable personality traits. That's why most people agree that a lot of the top footballers are total helmets, they're super talented but also super douchebags. (Sweeping statement, but you get the idea)

• Like 1

Funny how all this has been said, yet all it's done is get his name out there again. Fair few people on hear are on there high horse nower days. Just get out and ride, if you don't like someone keep clear. Pretty simple really.

• Like 1

Well that's what you believe. I guess we'll never know for sure.

The "I believe" part was that I wasn't 100% sure of the timing, although whichever came first is largely irrelevant. We definitely have an e-mail from Neon asking about what Damon was like because of that chain of events, and I definitely spoke to someone who'd bought a frame off him that was the same type Neon had sent.

Not every sponsored rider's going to be a really decent person, I have opinions from what I've seen or heard from some riders but going on about it isn't going to make it any better. I don't see why people are bringing him selling stuff from sponsors up, without hearing what either he or the sponsor has to say about it it's not going to get anywhere worthwhile. This is just getting bitchy now.

And I want everyone to know that if they disagree I will knock them out.

• Like 1

Damon really is a decent lad. There seems to be endless rumours going around about him, and I hate to say it but it all seems to be orientated from the 24 crew.

I can never imagine him mocking another rider for their lack of talent, he helps me out to no end when I'm over in Hull. I've never had an offer to be filmed from such a big rider, and he's a pretty modest lad in person.

I also have to say that riding with him and the other lads over there is a right laugh, no serious competitiveness, just classic days out with your mates.

Let's be positive that a big rider is back on the scene. After all I see no harm in flogging on parts you've been given, as stated all sponsored riders do it.

• Like 3

Damon really is a decent lad. There seems to be endless rumours going around about him, and I hate to say it but it all seems to be orientated from the 24 crew.

I can never imagine him mocking another rider for their lack of talent, he helps me out to no end when I'm over in Hull. I've never had an offer to be filmed from such a big rider, and he's a pretty modest lad in person.

I also have to say that riding with him and the other lads over there is a right laugh, no serious competitiveness, just classic days out with your mates.

Let's be positive that a big rider is back on the scene. After all I see no harm in flogging on parts you've been given, as stated all sponsored riders do it.

Well said !

• Like 1

It's somewhat difficult to deem an opinion valid by someone who's previously had no issue stealing off other riders, however I'm not interested in Damon as I have no knowledge of him (which goes against your theory being that i'm a 24" rider).

The only thing I wanted to comment on is the rubbish about sponsored riders selling on gear against the sponsors wishes........that's not on, nor is it the case that "all sponsored riders do it". If he has done that (I have no knowledge or interest in whether it's true) that's pretty low and not behaviour that i'd imagine many future potential sponsors would like to hear.

i cant belive how blind you all are to the truth, all sponsored riders will shift gear to get a little money from a sport that does not make much money just to earn a few £££££. i bet most of the people on here with an opinion have never met damon. i dont get all the hate, jealousy is a very awful thing if you spent sometime riding instead of chucking random accusations around the trials community would be a better place, ride your bike and enjoy your self..

• Like 1

This topic is ridiculas!
so many e-warriors on this forum its unreal, half the people on here know nothing about me.

Ive read through and im not suprised ali c and mark w popped up, YAWN! (like they do at any given chance) its boring as!

nowonder most people dont use this forum anymore, fact is ile be riding under CRAZYBIKE ID and their new parts look brilliant! :)

vid will be in the making as soon pretty much as the bike arrives! yeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeye

(i wont be checking back, this just confirms howmuch the forum is a waste of time, so feal free to quote me happy on here)

Edited by inthesystem

This topic is ridiculas!

so many e-warriors on this forum its unreal, half the people on here know nothing about me.

Ive read through and im not suprised ali c and mark w popped up, YAWN! (like they do at any given chance) its boring as!

nowonder most people dont use this forum anymore, fact is ile be riding under CRAZYBIKE ID and their new parts look brilliant! :)

vid will be in the making as soon pretty much as the bike arrives! yeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeye

(i wont be checking back, this just confirms howmuch the forum is a waste of time, so feal free to quote me happy on here)

looking forward to seeing new video :)

• Like 2

This topic is ridiculas!

To be honest I didn't really want to comment as I knew it would be picked up on and end in a big argument, contrary to belief I'd rather not have the forum full of arguments and rifts.

• Like 1

Can someone explain to me what the deal is with the crazy bike parts that look like echo ?

When I first saw them I assumed echo had given them right to use the design as some sort of import tax dodge, but some people seem to be implying that echo wasn't involved and that crazy bike is stealing their designs/ counterfeiting.

and whats with the t-shirt ?

cb_t-shirt.jpg

To be honest I didn't really want to comment as I knew it would be picked up on and end in a big argument, contrary to belief I'd rather not have the forum full of arguments and rifts.

if you didnt want to comment, you wouldnt have. SIMPLE

nah, your full of it! im not an argumentititve person, but!

everytopic my names mentioned in your seem to just try stick your nose in with something, like that sidehop thread "i wouldnt be impressed even if he did do the biggest" like wtf is your problem! just ride your bike and shut up rather then constantly slating/geting involved in my business!

Edited by inthesystem
  • Like 4

Ali didn't make Andeee start PMing and messaging people about how he'd "knock them out", and Ali didn't make him generally be a dick the whole time. Dave warned him enough times but apparently he couldn't quite take the hint.

• Like 1

Careful not to insult him Damon, he'll get you banned like he did with Andee

No he didn't, Andeee got banned because he was a f**king wanker on here, and kept posting insulting posts about people until his warn level got high enough that he was just banned outright. Arguments are allowed, aggressive, insulting posts are not allowed. If you post 5 such posts, you get a lifetime ban. He got warned many more times than that before he got banned, and in case you haven't noticed, he has a new account now that is well known about, but because he's been keeping his nose clean (from what I've seen), he's been given a second chance.

The issue that a lot of people have had in here (not just Ali and Mark) is that Damon has been known to do sponsors over before. How true that is, I neither know nor care, I'm just saying that's what has been said and that you shouldn't all fixate on Ali and Mark or the "24 crew" all the time.

Edited by Muel
  • Like 2