Drilling. Aftermath.

clerictgm

i've a TGS, inch hunter friend who had several puncture filled weekends last summer (what we had anyway). his PB was 13 separate instances, 2 or 3 tubes and god knows how many repairs.

Thanks to the amount of glass,debris and other rubbish this worms its way into my holyrollers, I can go through tubes as well.

Get a puncture with rear disc and In my 8-9 months of disc i found that the wheel would never back in the same place twice, meaning 10+mins of re-aligning the avid and a further 5+ mins of ever so carefully dragging the brake so as to not glaze the pads, making them worse than useless.

This design would help with this and more time actually riding,not fettling.

I'm not having a go at you here, it's your opinion and you are entitled to it. My opinion though, is that is a belting idea, it may not work in practice, or offer any additional value, but sideways thinking and inventions keep things fresh and moving when they work.

i've a TGS, inch hunter friend who had several puncture filled weekends last summer (what we had anyway). his PB was 13 separate instances, 2 or 3 tubes and god knows how many repairs.

Tell him to stop being a harsh fanny and pump his tyre up then

• Like 3

I'm probably not expressing what I mean 'bout the whole 'Good in theory' thing. can't think of an example (If someone else whats to wade in, fill your boots)

Gonna leave this topic alone now as all this is academic anyways; It's hardly a production model at the moment, is it?

Tell him to stop being a harsh fanny and pump his tyre up then

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Ive have done.

REPEATEDLY

He usually says and I quote, 'I've got a stiky lite and a freeride tu... pssssssst, orrrh'

He usually says and I quote, 'I've got a stiky lite and a freeride tu... pssssssst, orrrh'

Il have you know the reason why i got so many punctures that week was because i didnt have my usual free ride tube because the valve ripped off, so i was forced to use tesco tubes, so if you insist on using me as an example of your pathetic pointless ramblings at least get it right you degenerative chimp. And as for your new buddy calling me a fanny he can fook right off aswell!

• Like 5