The Happy Thread

Duncy H

My younger cat has got Maine Coon in him, all the attributes but more normal sized (he is still a large cat at 5+ kg); his brother (my parents cat) also displays the attributes and is a monster, well over 6kg and similar size to that ^^^ one.

Their mother (my parents cat) and uncle (my oldest) both display some Russian blue attributes; they were both barn cats that my mum got from a local farm for nothing at the age of 6 months, that was 12 1/2 years ago now.

Quality. My mate used to have one called Orson, was bigger than their spaniel.

Went for a curry once, finished up and the cat came to see what was cracking while I was laid out on the sofa. I'm 6'2", and with his head on my shoulder his tail ended half way down my shin, f**king huge.

Thinking of going with the missus to Amsterdam in a few weeks. She wants to see some flowers, my motivation is completely different. Although in a sense it's exactly the same.

Anyone been there? We're looking for pleasant surroundings to mellow out to but if there's something really worth seeing then we want to know. We'll be driving so our mobility will be greater.

Edited by Greetings
  • Like 1

One of my favourite weekends away was in Amsterdam. I'd thoroughly recommend going on a pedalo on the canals for some time whilst you're there, make sure you bring plenty of snacks whilst you're on it though ;)

To be honest I just enjoyed walking around there, the scenery itself is beautiful I didn't feel the need to go to a specific place.

All you can eat ribs is definitely a thing to do, most decent restaurants do them there.

My eyes say everything - so f**king high lol I want to go again with my gf but she gets sea sick :(

1006213_10151492784480986_66762856_n.jpg

The sex museum was pretty fun too, plenty of bumalls

1002328_10151492785175986_115740354_n.jp

Edited by dann2707
  • Like 1

There's a dual carriageway coming from Leeds city centre to the outskirts and during 4-7pm one of the lanes is a 2+ lane to promote car sharing. Guess which dickhead was in the 2+ car share lane with just the driver in it... haha

Police biker clocked on to me and gave me a tug and not of the nice kind that ends up with semen everywhere. Bit gutted about it now as it's £50 that I didn't really need to spend - totally my fault though so meh whatever lol

• Like 1

Thinking of going with the missus to Amsterdam in a few weeks. She wants to see some flowers, my motivation is completely different. Although in a sense it's exactly the same.

Anyone been there? We're looking for pleasant surroundings to mellow out to but if there's something really worth seeing then we want to know. We'll be driving so our mobility will be greater.

This is a must see imo really cool.

http://bodyworlds.nl/en/

I have been to Amsterdam around 20 times I love it.

Coffee shop wise I'd say Grey Area (my favourite)if you like the American Strains, Og kush and such.

Red light district walk around as well even if with the Mrs it's so funny.

• Like 1

Thought I'd find some help in here :)

Thanks for the link to that museum. I've heard about it before but didn't know it was in Amsterdam. Seems like a place worth visiting. I can't find any tourist attractions which would interest us on their official website which is weird - it is a fairly large city after all. I think the red light district could even be of more interest to the missus then myself so we'll add it to the list :)

Definitely need visit a few coffee shops. For me the appeal is not so much in the strains or choice but in absorbing the culture of such a place. The whole idea of a coffee shop seems out of this world for me. The place you mention does come up frequently as highly recommended (Y)

Cheers Dan for the help, ribs look amazing!

• Like 1

There's loads of museums, art galleries , the Anne Frank house, depends what your into. Its really cool to just hit a coffee shop get in the zone and just go mooching. I love the place, so chilled out. Rent out some bikes and go for a pedal around best way to see Amsterdam.

Edited by Dman
  • Like 1

There's loads of museums, art galleries , the Anne Frank house, depends what your into. Its really cool to just hit a coffee shop get in the zone and just go mooching. I love the place, so chilled out. Rent out some bikes and go for a pedal around best way to see Amsterdam.

Is it ok to cycle while high? Over here that's a good way to lose your drivers license :P