The Happy Thread

Duncy H

I'm not saying you should have rehomed a kitten as like you say you wanted a specific rare breed, more the fact people who splash out a fortune on a normal cat to line someones pockets when they could save one in care need a slap.

EDIT: Snaked

Yeah. I've never got that either.

just ordered the upper headset wedge from tarty, and they told me to modify it to the neon bow headset!

They are truly the best, the only way they could improve their services would be to offer similar services as Dan do (insert Lenny face here)

Out of interest Jardo, what is it that draws you to Sphynxeszeszses? It seems like it basically has none of the typical features that draw people to cat ownership. Is it primarily an aesthetic thing or did you actively want the extra obligations that owning that breed entails? Or do you just like wiping cat's anuses? :P

Out of interest Jardo, what is it that draws you to Sphynxeszeszses? It seems like it basically has none of the typical features that draw people to cat ownership. Is it primarily an aesthetic thing or did you actively want the extra obligations that owning that breed entails? Or do you just like wiping cat's anuses? :P

I just like wiping cats bums really.

We all know I'm incredibly extrovert, like odd things, have odd habits and enjoy a cuddle. So why not get a cat that's the same.

I like odd/rare/unique breeds so it's ticked that box, because they rely on you to groom them and a lot of the time for heat they become really attached to their owners and follow you around nigh on everywhere which ticks another box, and they're different. So I like them.

And he's soooo cute.

Mines a right mongrel. He's 1 generation away from being a proper Bengal cat, which explains the vicious stuff and eating like it's going out of fashion. Get the ham out of the fridge, it's a case of claws out until he gets some

• Like 1

http://thoughtcatalog.com/brianna-wiest/2015/02/20-signs-youre-doing-better-than-you-think-you-are/

Have a read. I ticked off every single box and the fact I'm laying in bed, watching tv, buying a new tv on my phone and a new pair of shoes has just made me realise how good life actually is.

Just because someone else earns a bit more, doesn't mean your life is shit and so many people focus on that.

It's been a while since i've been able to have the house to my self, have a bottle of wine, cook whilst having the kitchen all to myself with some awesome tunes on. Had such a good time I really need to move out asap as i'd love to do this every night (minus the bottle of wine) if only I could afford it :/

• Like 1

If you're gonna spend real money on a cat, buy a Maine Coon.

cat-728009123.jpg

Now that's a f**king cat.

My younger cat has got Maine Coon in him, all the attributes but more normal sized (he is still a large cat at 5+ kg); his brother (my parents cat) also displays the attributes and is a monster, well over 6kg and similar size to that ^^^ one.

Their mother (my parents cat) and uncle (my oldest) both display some Russian blue attributes; they were both barn cats that my mum got from a local farm for nothing at the age of 6 months, that was 12 1/2 years ago now.

Edited by forteh
  • Like 2

It's been a while since i've been able to have the house to my self, have a bottle of wine, cook whilst having the kitchen all to myself with some awesome tunes on. Had such a good time I really need to move out asap as i'd love to do this every night (minus the bottle of wine) if only I could afford it:/

why minus bottle of wine?