The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Had the confirmation that I'll be getting the pay rise for my new job in my next payslip which should include backpay to cover the last 3½ months from when it was advertised, stick that in with a couple of days overtime and I'll be laughing come payday!! ££££££££££

• Like 3

That was decent, had a rough sound which is cool but I quite like a nice Pink Floyd esc guitar effects and distortion sound too. Electronic psychedelic blues rock would be a good description of what I like :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-Nuun_P1ZQ

That was decent, had a rough sound which is cool but I quite like a nice Pink Floyd esc guitar effects and distortion sound too. Electronic psychedelic blues rock would be a good description of what I like :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-Nuun_P1ZQ

Give the Acid Mothers Temple a listen if you "dunnae ken 'em already" (I presume you're down with the Scottish lingo now) :)

Rad driving lesson tonight. Only real issue I have left to iron out are being a bit hesitant, but that's usually related to not being able to see out of the f**king car because there are 2 foot wide pillars in the way. :lol:

Rad driving lesson tonight. Only real issue I have left to iron out are being a bit hesitant, but that's usually related to not being able to see out of the f**king car because there are 2 foot wide pillars in the way. :lol:

I had the same issue when I started to learn to drive, after already riding motorbikes. I think car drivers don't appreciate just how obstructive the A pillars are. Pissed me off for months!

I had the same issue when I started to learn to drive, after already riding motorbikes. I think car drivers don't appreciate just how obstructive the A pillars are. Pissed me off for months!

My Dad always complains about it because he remembers when cars were light and the pillars were skinny and they folded up neatly into a cube when you crashed. :lol:

Like my metro, those A-pillars are ridiculous.

Probably why the NCAP test looks like this

Happy because i'm having a night off going to the gym, just chilling with a beer and tomorrow going out for GF's 21st. Should be a rate lawl

Edit - f**k, that's only 40mph :/

Edited by dann2707
  • Like 2

Went to a ridiculous party last night all expenses paid and invite only, stayed in a mental swanky hotel called the W hotel in Leicester Square, got a Rickshaw to a private club at 1 in the morning and stayed there until 3:30, banged an 8/10 that I've been working on for a while and now she's well up for f**k buddy status, had a shit hot breakfast this morning and now I'm on the train on the way home and I'm going to spend the afternoon working on the Golf.

Sunday's don't get much better than this.

• Like 3