The Angry Thread.

Blake

Large screws? Seriously? The four screws in the corners that hold the screen in are possibly the smallest I've ever seen.

And to answer the question of experience, I have none - this is the first time I have done it. Taking it apart using YouTube videos was dead easy, fitting the motherboard back in was fiddly as hell and I ended up snapping the ribbon on the new screen.

A new one is on the way, but I have no doubt I'll do it again. Cheap tat.

Large screws? Seriously? The four screws in the corners that hold the screen in are possibly the smallest I've ever seen.

And to answer the question of experience, I have none - this is the first time I have done it. Taking it apart using YouTube videos was dead easy, fitting the motherboard back in was fiddly as hell and I ended up snapping the ribbon on the new screen.

A new one is on the way, but I have no doubt I'll do it again. Cheap tat.

www.ifixit.com these are more detailed and therefore easier to do, rather then watching someone, who replaced screen 1000x times and do a task that would usually take 10 second in half a second

The key is keep it slow and steady, and if you feel that something is going to break, then stop, rethink, and just to make sure start it over.

Ill find some pictures about those screws :)

I really don't like the way my life's worked out since last summer. Hate that I still haven't been able to physically do the things I like doing, hate that I missed out of going out to any of the colleges I wanted to go to, hate that all my friends or anyone I want to talk to are miles away, hate the way my jobs going, hate the woman I sit next to every day who's, if I were a believer in destiny, destiny seems to be to actively annoy me throughout the day, hate that I'm in that annoying position were the job's pay is just good enough incentive to stick at it for a while, hate only having sixteen days of holiday for the rest of the year, hate that for the few months a few of my friend's will be around I'll only be around from eight in the evening to actually do anything and generally just hate my inability to regenerate time and hate that I was looking forward to getting half price Ben and Jerry's when I got home but it was sold out. Also, hate that I'll be getting up at five thirty again tomorrow, which I know isn't that bad, on top of my inability to get to sleep like I usually would for the past few weeks. Angst.

I'm probably going to let this hate flow through me, solidify to a four (hopefully) and then wipe it in a standing position.

I can up to front fine with short low stem, normal bar angle and low bb.

I had a play on a friends bike with high bb. Stem and forward bars. It was odd at first but I found up to fronts immensely easy pretty quickly, almost felt like cheating haha. I tried a gap and nearly looped out mid air due to such a f**ked up geo.

Tried a 50" sidehop and landed on my leg oh yeahhh

Pissed off the way I ride my bike, Cant ride it with normal bar angle even though I want to. Everything just un smooth and cant uptofront :(

That bar angle ruins style, it makes shit easy but it looks gash as f**k.

Force yourself to ride your bike where nothing feels that easy, over time you'll get used to it and it real easy. Then adjust your setup a bit so stuff is easier, then you'll be riding big and stylish. Or just keep with the cool bar angles and low stems, you know. TGS.

Carthy could ride a stick, just because it works for doesn't mean it will work for you.

Failed third driving test today, no minor one major. Superb, if that cunty white van hadn't been there I would have passed.

Can't be f**king arsed with driving anymore just get more depressed each time.

Failed third driving test today, no minor one major. Superb, if that cunty white van hadn't been there I would have passed.

Can't be f**king arsed with driving anymore just get more depressed each time.

Happens to the best of us mate, some d*ckhead in a Range Rover Evoque tried to run me off the road at a roundabout on my test, arms out the window, shouting/swearing at me followed me at about 12" off my bumper for the next half mile.

The examiner took my side and I passed, but I still think the driving test is a game.. not respective of your driving ability at all. Keep going with it though, worth it at the end

Happens to the best of us mate, some d*ckhead in a Range Rover Evoque tried to run me off the road at a roundabout on my test, arms out the window, shouting/swearing at me followed me at about 12" off my bumper for the next half mile.

The examiner took my side and I passed, but I still think the driving test is a game.. not respective of your driving ability at all. Keep going with it though, worth it at the end

Haha that's bad, some peoples rage...

I didn't even do anything that made it unsafe for anyone, I would have though they'd let it go as it was perfect up until that point.

Don't even know what to, just angry/disappointed but I only have myself to blame. Gotta go to work 5-8 as well which will f**king drag.

Eugh what's the point.

It makes me feel depressed when mates take more than 2 attempts to pass their driving test, maybe it's cause I passed first time I dunno. Just gives me a headache, am I weird? I think I just feel annoyed for them.

It makes me feel depressed when mates take more than 2 attempts to pass their driving test, maybe it's cause I passed first time I dunno. Just gives me a headache, am I weird? I think I just feel annoyed for them.

This girl at work passed her theory a few weeks ago, 14th time lucky! How does that make you feel? Angry? ;)

Bought this hub knowing I would be able to replace any part of it except the shell. So what did I break...

How the f**k do you even manage to do something like that? Ive cracked a couple of flanges :shifty: But never actually snapped one off! Is it because of grinds? Dont BMXs have skirts which go onto hubs to stop that?