The Angry Thread.

Blake

Ogre's avatar got me so excited.

sorry baby.

angry because i can't get higher than a 2:2, unless i acheived over 70% in three exams, i'm just not at that level of capability, on the flip side, i only need to pass each exam to maintain my 2:2

sorry baby.

angry because i can't get higher than a 2:2, unless i acheived over 70% in three exams, i'm just not at that level of capability, on the flip side, i only need to pass each exam to maintain my 2:2

Don't stress it dude, you get to join us in The 2:2 Crew. It's what all the cool kids get...

• Like 1

sorry baby.

I wouldn't worry after all the marks are often awarded by jaded lecturers and examiners who haven't been active in their field (if at all) for some time…..

• Like 1

after some futher maths, i need to get at least 35% in each exam to maintain my 2:2 and avoid any resits.

Screw you Ogre, and you Skoze for bringing it up and me still falling for it.

if i start talking about bum love and give hillarious advice in the agony aunt/teen thread will that make it better?

Isn't 40% or below a fail anyway?

When my tutor couldn't wrap his mind around my FMP and told me I was capped at 40% I thought that was because that was the minimum you could get without failing it. The plus side of that was that I got to look at the marking matrix and just hit all the things required for just over 40% so I didn't waste my time putting too much effort in seeing as it was all basically worthless anyway.

Well, I handed in my 3rd year report after minimal analysis and a 48 hour write up period. Just opened it again today to draft out the poster I need for my viva tomorrow and it is embarrassing. I don't know why I thought I could bash it out in 2 days, but I couldn't. Worst part is my analysis mostly focussed on noise as opposed to signals, so I'm going to get ripped apart tomorrow and ultimately fail the year. wooooooooooooo

Haven't you also changed bikes quite often and quite drastically? Seemed to remember you were buzzing about wanting an Inspired then got one, then started buzzing about riding TGS again then got a TGS bike - maybe just settling down on one bike so you can learn and progress would help you out rather than swapping for the flavour of the month?

• Like 2

Yeah I agree mark. I was like that when I went from curve to cannibal due to bb drop. Now I've adjusted I really really like it, by far my favorite bike I've ridden. It's probably 3kg heavier than all other bikes I've had but still prefer the way it rides.

It's mainly that the persons I ride with have decreased alot, and the people that's left only wants to ride in the nature, and I f**king hate that! I love my new bike, so it's not the bike that is the problem anymore, it's just that I really don't like riding alone.

So bouncing around on a few pallets waiting for 10 days in England is a bit shitty... we'll see!

• Like 1

Haven't you also changed bikes quite often and quite drastically? Seemed to remember you were buzzing about wanting an Inspired then got one, then started buzzing about riding TGS again then got a TGS bike - maybe just settling down on one bike so you can learn and progress would help you out rather than swapping for the flavour of the month?

Sounds like me that dude

Isn't 40% or below a fail anyway?

When my tutor couldn't wrap his mind around my FMP and told me I was capped at 40% I thought that was because that was the minimum you could get without failing it. The plus side of that was that I got to look at the marking matrix and just hit all the things required for just over 40% so I didn't waste my time putting too much effort in seeing as it was all basically worthless anyway.

Yes but if your other grades in the module balance your total to be 40% or greater then you pass anyway (Y)

Know that feeling - just put the finishing touches to the TartyBikes France Roadtrip video, went to open a new Premiere project to do a credits sequence and Premiere crashed. Now it won't reopen the original video project, and I don't seem to be able to do the usual 'back door' way of getting at the sequences in it.

Should be an interesting night...

EDIT: Success, finally.