The Angry Thread.

Blake

My psu died on me at the worst time.

I must produce several important documents with a special software and i will pay quite the money for Tartydays...

It will be sorted but it will be tight

Went to revise, fell asleep in the sun. Ended up not revising due to sleep and woke up with a f**king burn on one side of my body and now I can't f**king sleep because it's burny to foooook

shut up fagget.my legs, face and arms (obv) got 8 hours of it today.

post-7977-0-36380800-1400366656_thumb.jp

Burnt my tounge on a Cooplands steak bake on Saturday, tounge feels odd.

Also, booked my theory again after the system crashed mid hazard perception test on Friday, next available date - 4th of June.
Another two weeks because their system crashed.

Maybe I'm just getting old(ish), or perhaps I'm just not a moron; but I really don't understand this 'selfie' thing to the point it's actually being to really piss me off.

I can't go out on the piss without having to stand with a pint waiting because some girl or lad is stood there taking a photo of themselves with a cocktail to try and impress [insert social media platform] whilst blocking the walkway, the thing is, nobody really gives a f**k about your photos.

And if you insist on taking photos of yourself, why do both men and women pull a stupid pose? Girls with duck lips isn't attractive. Lads with a 'wrinkled forehead' - you just look like you've been in a gas attack.

I can't wait for this selfie loving, TOWIE bumming, comb over sporting, celebrity obsessed craze to be over with.

Rant over - just had to get that out my system :)

• Like 5

Rant over - just had to get that out my system :)

Do you know those nerds who play games like wow 24/7?

Facebook is just another virtual reality

You make a character, that is you, and you manage it. Like other charachters stuff.

It is like wow mixed with 4chan

No real story, loads of things to do, feels real as it get its origins from real world, but in the end, it is just and addictive virtual reality where you can be a hero, supporter, model, reporter, dj, the funny guy, philosopher... You name it, what you cannot be in real life

• Like 1

Do you know those nerds who play games like wow 24/7?

Facebook is just another virtual reality

You make a character, that is you, and you manage it. Like other charachters stuff.

It is like wow mixed with 4chan

No real story, loads of things to do, feels real as it get its origins from real world, but in the end, it is just and addictive virtual reality where you can be a hero, supporter, model, reporter, dj, the funny guy, philosopher... You name it, what you cannot be in real life

Que?

post-8303-0-60335600-1400617349.jpg

Que?

In other words

In the past few weeks i have been learning about circuits, diodes, chips, ac theory all the time, and even when i want to take a rest, i studied my main hobby

Thanks to that, i am now a zombie, tired, desperate, and i cannot explain myself

I really need Tartydays, a few days with my best friend, you guys and mechanical bikes only, no circuits, no ac theory

After spending the day in Portsmouth on Sunday filming the DJ ride, it has made me really want to get back into trials. Unfortunately I know I won't actually have the time to ride, that and my money is tied up in making the motorbike ready for Mr MOT man.

Ben

I remember a selfie was a daring waste of a photo. Once its developed, will it come out ok?

"I'm traveling alone - there's the Statue of Liberty - snap" Get home and there's your left eye and a blurry out of focus green figure in the back ground.

It wasn't called a selfie back then. It was called "take wan yer'sel".

• Like 1