The Angry Thread.

Blake

This halal meat thing is passing me off. I don't get what the deal is. This meat is blessed. This meat isn't. Both died horribly. Most people complaining are grossly misinformed and if you discuss it with them present them with evidence and decent arguments it suddenly becomes a 'beleif' and then blanket ignorance rolls in. I think I'm going to convert to Islam so i canbe offended back.

• Like 2

Was carrying some bowls down to the kitchen to wash them last night. Jazz handed that shit and ended up having to catch them between my arms and my chest/stomach. This led to me firing the gloop from the centre of a cantaloup melon (inside one of the bowls) over my sweet white Phoenix Block T-shirt. Put it in the wash, but it's still got massive orange stains all over the front of it. Write off.

The melon wasn't even that good.

Was carrying some bowls down to the kitchen to wash them last night. Jazz handed that shit and ended up having to catch them between my arms and my chest/stomach. This led to me firing the gloop from the centre of a cantaloup melon (inside one of the bowls) over my sweet white Phoenix Block T-shirt. Put it in the wash, but it's still got massive orange stains all over the front of it. Write off.

The melon wasn't even that good.

Tried a stain remover? Some sort of enzyme based one might work. I'd try that first, if not then boiling water is a 50 / 50 chance, if not then get the bleach out.

Nope they said my qualifications didn't transfer and restricted me to a non working holiday visa unless I can secure a full time job before appealing.

How I am meant to secure a job without a visa escapes me.

Doesn't everyone drive shit cars in Australia as there's no MOT or something? Could be why. Just tell em you make a mean coffee. Australians love a good coffee, heck they think they invented it.

Nope they said my qualifications didn't transfer and restricted me to a non working holiday visa unless I can secure a full time job before appealing.

How I am meant to secure a job without a visa escapes me.

can't you go out there and do X weeks manual labour? my mate went over for a year, and now she's working a farm job to get some entitlement to live there :S i'll get the full details if you'd like?

Doesn't everyone drive shit cars in Australia as there's no MOT or something? Could be why. Just tell em you make a mean coffee. Australians love a good coffee, heck they think they invented it.

The average car is on a similar level to the UK.

Loads of 'tuner' cars out there though, never seen so many Skylines.