The Angry Thread.

Blake

The torx keys just bend and eventually snap. Every one I've had. Allen keys just seem more robust.

Snapchat-20140422082605_zpsidfl5czi.jpg

mine are snapon socket type, had them about three years and there's no sign of wear yet. I think the sockets are like 20quid each, so they're probably not for everyone.

I'd love a thread where everyone got to explain their lives up till now. I think you should make it mike and tell us your story.

Ok (Y) ... though I'm not exactly a spring chicken so it'll be one long ass post! Edited by *gentlydoesit

Failed my theory by two marks. Blitzed the hazard and perception and failed on the multiple choice questions, opposite to how I figured it would work out.

That sucks, if it makes you feel any better I needed three attempts to pass my cycling proficiency test in Year 6, so take comfort in knowing you're not the worst at something :P

• Like 1

Failed my theory by two marks. Blitzed the hazard and perception and failed on the multiple choice questions, opposite to how I figured it would work out.

Shit happens man, I thought I had failed but I only got the passmark. Theory tests are shit but just book it again and do as much revision as you can x

When you prepare yourself to run a 180mm rotor. Make sure the rotor isn't f**king bent...

What a twat I am, probably should have checked to see if it was straight before hand like.

Edit - Don't like my post you prick :P

Edited by dann2707
  • Like 5

That sucks, if it makes you feel any better I needed three attempts to pass my cycling proficiency test in Year 6, so take comfort in knowing you're not the worst at something :P

It does :bow:

Shit happens man, I thought I had failed but I only got the passmark. Theory tests are shit but just book it again and do as much revision as you can x

Ive got it booked again for two weeks tomorrow, bare revision going on. Not massively bothered, just a little annoyed. Took almost all my mates that are driving now 2-4 attempts anyway, pleased I came so close on my first go x