The Angry Thread.

Blake

i've got a job and am still at college but don't pay rent or anything cos they told me they don't want/need me to even though i've offered. It's just since he's had both of his hips operated on he just moans about everything, any tiny little thing that he can moan about he makes out to be a massive problem

Edited by trialsbikingnunn

i've got a job and am still at college but don't pay rent or anything cos they told me they don't want/need me to even though i've offered. It's just since he's had both of his hips operated on he just moans about everything, any tiny little thing that he can moan about he makes out to be a massive problem

I doubt you meant your previous few posts to come across in the manner that they have, because you're coming across as a bit of a f**king dick.

It annoys me how many parents seem to get annoyed about lads riding bicycles.

Makes me feel so grateful to have parents that support it, and having a Dad that is just as obsessed as I am.

The only time they've ever really been annoyed/angry at me is when I did f**k all for a month last year where I couldn't decide if I wanted to carry on with college or not, literally hung around the house all day.

I think parents just like to know their kid is doing something with their lives and the majority don't really see riding bikes as a good use of time as much as we think it is, if you think about it in the long run we get nothing but enjoyment out of it and there's pretty much no money to be made from it.

Makes me feel so grateful to have parents that support it, and having a Dad that is just as obsessed as I am.

The only time they've ever really been annoyed/angry at me is when I did f**k all for a month last year where I couldn't decide if I wanted to carry on with college or not, literally hung around the house all day.

I think parents just like to know their kid is doing something with their lives and the majority don't really see riding bikes as a good use of time as much as we think it is, if you think about it in the long run we get nothing but enjoyment out of it and there's pretty much no money to be made from it.

He's not saying he can't ride he's just saying he doesn't think matt is doing anything. Probably because matt didn't go on a ride with him earlier.

He's not saying he can't ride he's just saying he doesn't think matt is doing anything. Probably because matt didn't go on a ride with him earlier.

I wasn't aiming it at anyone in particular, I was talking about the sport as a whole and parents.

Edited by bing

Failed my second driving test today f**kss sakkkee. Getting pissed off with it now. I just want to pass :(

Roundabout again?

Get familiar with the area you'll be tested. I was given loads of lessons around the area I was tested so I drove the routes that I learned on rather than random stuff which helped.

It also helps you know the area so you can do the unguided bit of the test where they ask you to follow road signs to the town center etc.

Or do what I did and grow up in the middle of nowhere where there's only one roundabout and you have to specifically drive 5 miles out of town to get to the one set of traffic lights in your area (which were green when I got there). One-timed that test like a bo$$.

• Like 3

Not so much angry as bored. Off out for a meal at 5pm so not much time, all my mates pissed off to Budapest but I couldn't go due to girlfriends birthday and work commitments.

Might go for a blast on the bike but I don't know if I can be arsed :/

Watching your own riding video from 6 years ago and concluding you can't repeat a single move sucks :(

As much as I'm going to try and match that riding this year I get the silly feeling there isn't enough time. Riding over here sucks, it gets really cold in November and if you're lucky it gets warm again late March. So every year you go through the process of reminding yourself how to ride, then progressing a bit, maintaining that level and then bam! snow.