Oh No an updated (page 2), Deng Bandwagon!

trials hoe

I know man I was talking about tr rim brake vs tr disc brake ;)

i asked tarty this very question, the only difference is where the lever pivot bolt is placed. although it looks pretty much the same as the rim version.

edit -

Hi Chris - The lever pivot on the two levers differs in position slightly, to give the disc lever a little more power with less pad travel. The rim brake lever should still work to an extent with their disc brakes, although it would be down on power. Thanks, Mark

Edited by trials hoe

i asked tarty this very question, the only difference is where the lever pivot bolt is placed. although it looks pretty much the same as the rim version.

edit -

Hi Chris - The lever pivot on the two levers differs in position slightly, to give the disc lever a little more power with less pad travel. The rim brake lever should still work to an extent with their disc brakes, although it would be down on power. Thanks, Mark

Completely forgot about this factor :)

I have some cranks that will go nicely on this.

Tryall isis in silver,

the £100 odd ones.

£35 posted?

So your the one who bought the rims <_<

shameless selling..... :giggle: what length are they?

a speculative e-mail sourced a set in the uk, otherwise i'd have to go abroard for a set. WIN :)

shameless selling..... :giggle: what length are they?

a speculative e-mail sourced a set in the uk, otherwise i'd have to go abroard for a set. WIN :)

They are 165's

And i was just about to pay ben for the rims and he said oh, i didn't think you wanted them so i sld the an hour ago. :blink:

They are 165's

And i was just about to pay ben for the rims and he said oh, i didn't think you wanted them so i sld the an hour ago. :blink:

165's are too short for me bud :) . ohhh i got lucky then, i asked him about some a while back and hotmail took the piss with his reply. it was the neons or the bionic ones, just didn't want to order from abroard if i could get them over here.

haha looks like i pissed on your bonfire a bit there dude, is ben not ordering some more in?

• 2 months later...

I was thinking mmmm, gustav front brake, then I realized it´s not :(

what's wrong with the xt-tr setup? works kick ass for me, and i get matching levers which is a must.

nom nom nom neon rims and trialtech forks nom nom nom

:D

words can't explain how happy i am with the tt forks, mainly as i could ditch the clunky looking +20 adapter.

Love it! Nice that you don't go all raw too:)

not sure what it is, but i have a hatred for silver forks and stems. the new colour scheme is so much nicer imo.

Makes me tempted to keep mine.

have a 24 and your mod (Y) a bike for more than one occasion haha.

Edited by trials hoe