Dinosaurs

Revolver

Seriously though, imagine if this was alive....We really are a physically pathetic species, all the best ones are gone.

That sentence makes no sence. Were still here, I know there's natural disasters that cam throw a spanner in the works but were still here because were the best. No doubt thou, that dinosaurs f**king awesome.

That sentence makes no sence. Were still here, I know there's natural disasters that cam throw a spanner in the works but were still here because were the best. No doubt thou, that dinosaurs f**king awesome.

Of course it makes sense. Survival isn't all about physical size is it?

Couldn't we make them work? Imagine being served by a f**king bronchiolyitus at Tesco.

Whatchootalkinabout? Being served by a (sic) common lower respiratory tract infection that affects babies and young children under a year old? Dinosaurs'd be better as cranes, or comical drawbridges or maybe postboxes...

• Like 2

*Sense :wink:

You do know we weren't around when dinosaurs were? What killed them happened hundreds of millions of years before humans were about.

Even if we were, we'd have died out the same way.

And I said we're physically inferior, which we are, not less clever or able to adapt.

Even small dinosaurs could kick the shit out of us.

And yeah, megalodon is my number 1 animal.

Edited by LEON

Couldn't we make them work? Imagine being served by a f**king bronchiolyitus at Tesco.

Or:

250px-Spinosaurus_skeleton.jpg

+

bali_105.jpg

In all seriousness though I'm kidding. Tractor companies would never allow for this to happen else they'd go bust.

Edit: also, this is an interesting watch and rather funny too:

Edited by Greetings
  • Like 1