National Lottery

anzo

I love what the lottery fund does, and I'm glad people play. I don't though, because I don't really want to win. I want to earn the money I want to have, but I don't think I'd be able to give it all away either, so it's best not to play just in case I won ;)

I'd do it if i had £13,979,347

Would only be worth it if the jackpot was a good bit over £14m and then you can't guarantee you'd be the only winner. Imagine shelling out £14m on tickets on a £25m jackpot which say four people won. You'd then be looking at a £7.75m loss. Simply not worth the risk.

I want to earn the money I want to have

This is what I mean. How much better would it feel starting up your Ferrari Enzo and listening to that throaty V12 knowing that you bought it yourself, rather than being some chump who just got lucky and won the lottery?

Also, you'd feel like a right spanner when someone said, nice car, what do you do for a living? And you just say "I won the lottery".

• Like 1

Yeh, but good luck earning that much money. Most of us in here will earn roughly average wage for the rest of our lives, and we'll never own a Ferrari.

That's because most don't want it as much as they think.

• Like 1

This is what I mean. How much better would it feel starting up your Ferrari Enzo and listening to that throaty V12 knowing that you bought it yourself, rather than being some chump who just got lucky and won the lottery?

Also, you'd feel like a right spanner when someone said, nice car, what do you do for a living? And you just say "I won the lottery".

winning it or earning it, either way you gonna have a big ass grin on your face starting one up