Things You Wish Manufacturers Would Make

bing

20mm bolt though urbans would be ace

http://www.truepreci...s/mtb-rear-hub/

a fw version of this too.

seen a bearing version (guessing thats the same as what the hubs running) no teeth no noise just instant engagement.

edit: a pic of the bearings internals..... witchcraft!

onewaybearingspraguedetail_700.jpg

looks like a sprag bearing to me, they use them on loads of stuff at work. the hard part is getting a driver attached to the outer case of the bearing. but if you could, there is no reason why it wouldn't work

looks like a sprag bearing to me, they use them on loads of stuff at work. the hard part is getting a driver attached to the outer case of the bearing. but if you could, there is no reason why it wouldn't work

Its a rolling clutch design, i believe RB did a similar hub. They're not meant to be very reliable/ stand up to trials abuse though.

Middleburns with 35mm clearance.

Oh and more stock forks with v brake mounts

Ehm,urbans,neons?Or TNN´s in a month or so?

Sweet, where can i buy one! :D

Believe you me,you don´t want to :D It felt like shit going from FFW,like loosing 50% of energy on the hub flex.

Edited by ghostrider88

Some REALLY STRONG components for people that have priorities other than weightwinning. Some good strong forks and frames though. I get sad when I realize that gaytoolight components everywhere and there are no choice.

Edited by clerictgm

Some REALLY STRONG components for people that have priorities other than weightwinning. Some good strong forks and frames though. I get sad when I realize that gaytoolight components everywhere and there are no choice.

What?? There are THOUSANDS of strong products. Your not lookin in the right place.

Steel frame.

Then pretty much anything onza. Its all cast iron pretty much.

What?? There are THOUSANDS of strong products. Your not lookin in the right place.

Steel frame.

Then pretty much anything onza. Its all cast iron pretty much.

We don't have any onza parts in Russia. And steel? It's only custom. I mean mass production. And there was some TANK frames like adamant and echo Hi-Fi.

• Like 1

We don't have any onza parts in Russia. And steel? It's only custom. I mean mass production. And there was some TANK frames like adamant and echo Hi-Fi.

Then its down to where your located thats the problem. And companies have realised they can build frames with a better strength to weight ratio now.

Way for 4 bolts can be locked in super tigjt without stripping threads. Prehaps a bolt through all the way through the tube.

don't know why manufacturers don't put steel inserts in for threads anyway. it would add 50 - 100gms at the most. and it would cause a lot less ball ache for trials riders in general. I only say this because the ally that most frames are made out of is like cheese. and it doesn't take much to strip when metal is such shite quality. especially if you are a tad heavy handed

Edited by bing
  • Like 1

it's not torquing a bolt down that strips the thread as you know. if you tighten the bolt to the right setting but the piston still moves in the clamp, logic will say tighten it some more. that's when the shite metal comes into play. hence the case for steel thread inserts

it's not torquing a bolt down that strips the thread as you know. if you tighten the bolt to the right setting but the piston still moves in the clamp, logic will say tighten it some more. that's when the shite metal comes into play. hence the case for steel thread inserts

Maggy mounts are usually stripped when people tighten the bolts too hard ?