Things You Wish Manufacturers Would Make

bing

I'd take a small unnoticeable weight gain, for the longevity of my frame any day. if you can notice 50-100grams of weight, which is a medium size bag of crisps, on your bike, I'll show my arse in tesco's window. go and weigh 4 helicoil inserts, bet it's not even that much

If you consider the weight of helicoil inserts we are talking about 10grams maybe less...It would be very good idea if they installed the helicoils from the start,no more crying for stripped threads on new frames.

• Like 1

ust tires in 19" and ust rims.

i do already rin a maxxis creepy creawler with a 14" tube streched over my onza diamond rim on tubeless. its been good for the life of the tire which is now running out of tread

not one puncture yet

hope trial zone discs fitted too i dont see much need for hope rim brakes now i have these there ace

i want to see someone make saints in 150mm with screw on freewheel fitment. i am not keen on the isis sytems in use

there real heavy and bbs cost far to much to replace.

How did you do the tubless idea? how did you put air in it?

Hydro giros would he no good for trials as they are very spongey due to they're design. Essentially when you pull the lever pushing fluid into a tube like compartment (Like a headset without the bit that goes in the frame) pushing a a ring down into another tube (Same design as the.previous) pushing the ring on top pushing fluid in the lower half through causing the pistols to go out. Badly explained but I tried.

A 116mm Pro2

A brakeless specific frame

A new HS33 that works properly and isn't made of plastc!

A rim brake designed to run a water bleed

A street-mod (20" street trials bike for adults, like Matty Turner's Inspired but with adult geo)

Middleburns with a ISIS spline (I know they exsted but they are extremely hard to get hold of, due to their financial position)

Excuse me now, the thought of these products of pure awesomeness has given me a raging errection.

Trialtech forks in 24" with rear facing 4 bolt mounts.

The same for urbans, but with rear facing 4 bolt mounts as against forward facing.

deffo needs to be more 24" stuff on the market, the major players must be seeing by now how much 24 is taking off, ie tyres for a start. as Sam says trialtech would make a killing if they did 24 forks. another one I thought of was maggies with an threaded clamps, like the csc prototypes. looks well easy to adjust. one turn of the clamp, and your pad is a preset distance from the rim, and you can get both sides equal. the trolls will now say this is easy with normal clamps, but for newbies I think it's a good idea

• Like 1

deffo needs to be more 24" stuff on the market, the major players must be seeing by now how much 24 is taking off, ie tyres for a start. as Sam says trialtech would make a killing if they did 24 forks. another one I thought of was maggies with an threaded clamps, like the csc prototypes. looks well easy to adjust. one turn of the clamp, and your pad is a preset distance from the rim, and you can get both sides equal. the trolls will now say this is easy with normal clamps, but for newbies I think it's a good idea

Good idea I spent an hour sorting mine out and there still not how I want