Things You Wish Manufacturers Would Make

bing

ill start the ball rolling, I wish hope would make a 116mm screw on mod hub. I'd buy one instead of any deng stuff cos it's British made. and I'm sure with all hope's genius they could make a decent Magura alternative. thoughts please gentlemen

Middleburn made some screw on proto's but they never went to production (not totally sure why, but I'd imagine it being there's just no money in it for them), so you can kiss that dream goodbye :P

I thought it was because there weren't enough threads to accommodate a freewheel safely but can't remember if it was with or without a ring.

Echo should supply echo sl frewheel spares. Same with the saint brakes as IIRC you can't by seals ect and that's the only thing that puts me of saints.

Edited by bike_dummie

ust tires in 19" and ust rims.

i do already rin a maxxis creepy creawler with a 14" tube streched over my onza diamond rim on tubeless. its been good for the life of the tire which is now running out of tread

not one puncture yet

hope trial zone discs fitted too i dont see much need for hope rim brakes now i have these there ace

i want to see someone make saints in 150mm with screw on freewheel fitment. i am not keen on the isis sytems in use

there real heavy and bbs cost far to much to replace.

Der Kaiser 24"

Same compound in a 24x2.1 too

Remember the old middle burn rs7 cranks that you could get the ti bolt that could also remove the cranks as well as install have that as standard no need for tool

2 bolt old style maguras 04

Adjustable stems that could handle trials

Never have any frames with snail cams, all grub screws

A way to get screw on sprockets off easier either splined or a tool that inserts

Edited by weebryan

no morre threaded hubs cranks, splined instead.

crabon disc rims.

rubberized kevlar tubes or a hybrid tubless setup.

lgm disc pads.

rotors with no holes in the braking face.

stuff that doesn't cost as much......

I thought tensile were making a splined freewheel/crank combo. surprised it hasn't come out yet. as for disks with no holes, you can get them, but they are cheap and shite. carbon rims is a good shout though, bet they wouldn't be cheap at all

A new freewheel with higher engagement points like say the highest known atm is 108.9 can you imagine the extra power outlet on a 120.9. it would be immense. They could also invent/produce stronger pistons for hydraulic brakes to add to the braking power would be great!.

You mean like this?

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/complete_freewheels/vz_one2zero/c16p11688.html