Meteor Just Flown Over At Around 23.03

isitafox

Just watched a meteor fly overhead at work, was travelling really slowly which made me wonder what the hell it was but a quick enquiry on facebook and google revealed all. Was bloody massive, looked just like someone nearby had let off a firework in slow motion.

Alien invasion time????

I saw it, it shit me the hell up to be honest. I've spotted another tiny shooting star since too. I'm actually quite worried!

What worried me is I tweeted my wife's cousin (who co wrote this with Sir Patrick Moore) and he didn't know anything about it.

Usually the media is all over when stuff like this is gonna happen?!

What worried me is I tweeted my wife's cousin (who co wrote this with Sir Patrick Moore) and he didn't know anything about it.

Usually the media is all over when stuff like this is gonna happen?!

Thats kinda what i was thinking when i saw it. "Why haven't i saw this on the news... Must be aliens", but on the other hand if something that big got through without warning, what's next??

Thats kinda what i was thinking when i saw it. "Why haven't i saw this on the news... Must be aliens", but on the other hand if something that big got through without warning, what's next??

There's no need for a warning, it'll have burnt up in the atmosphere like all the others.