Danny Mac On Tv Tonight

Stebass

Cringed to shit when the footage of the TT crash was shown. Really shocked me and made me realise just how dangerous the TT is.

Was a really good watch though! Guy Martins a legend. Looks like a younger John Bishop, with some hearty sized sideburns.

Edited by Echo Lite 09

Am I the only one who didn't think the high rope thing was in the least bit risky? The dodgiest bit I imagine is setting up the abseil to set the thing up in the first place! Any kind of free climbing or tightrope/high rope without a harness and rope has risk associated with it but with the safety gear it's 99.9% safe surely?

Would liked to have seen more of Guy Martin. Quite interesting though, with fairly obvious outcomes.

It was an ok watch though it could have gone alot deeper into the subject of daredevils historically. Would have like to have seen more content from various pioneers of doing death-defying stunts like Harold Lloyd, Evel Knivel, Josh Bender, and many many others. Guess it would have too long a documentary to go back over the earliest form of the 'daredevil'.