Best Of The Internet

ZeroMatt

Haha not sure if it would work but what about getting a photo of you. Don't have a webcam to try it

We were printing a pic of one of the guys faces to try while he tried out the closed eyes one and that worked so we didn't bother trying...

• Like 1

Hahaha just finished watching that. It gets better with every minute.

don't know if i'm just being a cocky dick but those sections can't be that hard, surely they let the riders have a demo lap so they avoid embarassments like this too?

don't know if i'm just being a cocky dick but those sections can't be that hard, surely they let the riders have a demo lap so they avoid embarassments like this too?

Ditto. I know little about this sport but that track doesn't look too hard, probably like an extremely basic moto trials section. You would expect competitors, especially in the finals, to have some basic skills from all disciplines. I understand that girls are small and these bikes must be really heavy but if you look closely there's a complete lack of balance and bike control going on too.

Ditto. I know little about this sport but that track doesn't look too hard, probably like an extremely basic moto trials section. You would expect competitors, especially in the finals, to have some basic skills from all disciplines. I understand that girls are small and these bikes must be really heavy but if you look closely there's a complete lack of balance and bike control going on too.

Please note that the track has also been made easier from the men's final...