Best Of The Internet

ZeroMatt

How is it anything like Kony?

Anything that's viral is like Kony?

Pretending to be all "save the world", whilst actually just being another company asking for money so they can finance some other project rather than putting all the money into what they said they would.
  • Like 1

How is it anything like Kony?

Anything that's viral is like Kony?

The whole bit where they wanted you to join a petition and put the message out on one particular day. The last time i heard of anything like that was the whole Kony thing and by the looks of the comments in the video I'm not the only one thinking it.

Interesting indeed. I do know the absolute basics of quantum mechanics and I don't understand one bit. It's so annoying. This video just proves how ridiculous it is.

If you think thats confusing.. My 12 year old brother in law tried to use partical wave duality to prove the existance of god! Wow my brain hurt

It's a black graded trail in a bike park. Riders that hit stuff like that without looking at it first are the problem.

It does seem odd they were at that pace riding blind! I'm not arguing or justifying the riders but saying you should spot the entire black route at every bike park trail you've ridden? And can you imagine doing that in the alps? You'd be way too knackered to ride at all that day. I would check things that are clearly big features but often ride features blind on the first run.

There's very little indication of the sudden change of direction. Even a 'fence rail and post' in wood at the end to indicate the ladder doesn't continue would have the desired effect. Poor trail building/signing, lemming attitude from the riders and kamikazee lead rider not calling up a halt to check features all contribute but that feature is sketchy.

Edited by shamus