Best Of The Internet

ZeroMatt

lucky

I'm so pleased there are people just filming shit randomly all the time. I'm unsurprised that they're the same people who don't get out of their cars to check there wasn't a baby or something in the back of the car that got wiped out.

I'm so pleased there are people just filming shit randomly all the time. I'm unsurprised that they're the same people who don't get out of their cars to check there wasn't a baby or something in the back of the car that got wiped out.

In Russia apparently everyone has cameras installed into cars because of the high number of people throwing themselves in front of cars and trying to claim compensation :P

This is why there was so much footage of that asteroid over Russia earlier on in the year.

http://www.google.co.uk/settings/ads this is how you control the adds and see what google thinks you are.

Very interesting link.

Based on that, which should use three days of browsing history, Google thinks I want to buy Baby Food and watch the Olympics,

listen to Rap and stuff.

I think I can safely say - even if I take my unconscious mindf**ks into account - that Google personality, mindset and thought spying is still sucking big time.

If the site reflects Google's state of algorithmic psychoanalysis about a user correctly, they know shit about me after approx. 10 hours of random search.

Edited by stirlingpowers

Apparently I'm 25-34, interested in weddings, cycling, and Wales. No mention of climbing, never getting married, Scotland (next winter climbing trip shall be to Scotland I hope) or being 23.

Try harder google.

Edited by Muel

I looked at mine yesterday and it was good but it seems to have changed now.

Last time it was Fitness, Games, Rock Music, Music, and Hip Hop.

So 3 out of 5 isn't bad.

Now it's saying Reggaeton, Comics, Humour, Massive Multiplayer and Online Games.

I don't think I've ever heard anything Reggaeton, let alone like it, and I pretty much never play video games.

Try again, google.