Best Of The Internet

ZeroMatt

Have I missed something with this whole harlem shake buisness? I really don't get it / find it amusing. If its best of the internet maybe I am just not with the times any more :(

I've got no idea either. I've been trying to find out where it came from or why it's funny, but I've failed so far.

come on fellas

http://bit.ly/WkeBUW

come on fellas

http://bit.ly/WkeBUW

Funnily enough, being possibly the biggest nerd on the forum, I hadn't thought of that! Cockend...

Still don't get it at all. Not in the sense that it's not my kind of humor but I can see why it would appeal to other people, because I honestly can't see that either.

• Like 1

Funnily enough, being possibly the biggest nerd on the forum, I hadn't thought of that! Cockend...

Still don't get it at all. Not in the sense that it's not my kind of humor but I can see why it would appeal to other people, because I honestly can't see that either.

I dunno, just one of those things I guess.

Halem shake is a strange dance from around the millenium, is it ust shaking your shoulder.

Bauuer one of th most famous( after this viral video im sure that he is the most famous) Trap artist, it is a strange type of hip hop. He made that song called Harlem Shake.

I group of young guys dressed in latex suits and started to dance to this song

anyway Memebase, Know Your Meme. Legit and well explained about the memes.

Ohh and it is funny, because it is random. sometimes it is funny.

There's nothing 'random' about organising some sort of flash mob to try and mimic a currently fashionable meme. Similarly, when most people try to be 'random', it definitely isn't funny.

Alright, I rephrase my sentence

It is funny WHEN it is random

and by random i mean when something is happening what you do not expect. For example at the army one. Personally I would not thought that the norwegian army guys going to party in that dresses. But when they are just dancing and nothing really unexpected happens. Yeah, thats not funny

Altough you need to love these random jokes to appreciate these ones