Onza, Bad Rep?

AkuskaUK

Very true stuff! Not every single one of your riders are beginners though, so don't assume all 15,000 of us Onza riders are beginners :)

True, I should have said a high % are new riders. I would not expect a new rider to ride the Genesis or Vox for example.

Edited by Joe@Onza

Out of interest, who is it who makes the decision(s) on which bikes are brought out, and where they end up in the range (in terms of pricing)? If you don't really want to answer that then no problems (Y)

I agree that the bad name comes from years ago, I remember when Onza were more a generic MTB brand and I wasn't so keen back then.

Nowadays I think they make some top quality stuff, I was very close to getting a Genesis as I absolutely love them, own a Zoot which has got to be said is a fantastic bike and I'd swear by the Tensile 60 click FFW's (although I run a SL on my stock). I also agree with the comment about the steel forks, they are obscenely heavy!

• Like 1