Furthest Ridden?

shercofray

Wowowowowowowow... hold up. You used your inspired as a school bike? You mad unt©

you know and ting! But seriously it was actually alot of effort, hence why i posted it. Don't knock it 'till you try it, riding that gearing a good mile or so everyday at 7 in the morning and then back after a long day in school was seriously tiring, I only did it because I had no other bike and no money to buy another for ages.

My Inspired was my daily ride to and from school for a good 6 months :D

Id love this!

Get streety on the way to school!

Forget Leo Noble - After School,

before school would be class.

I want one just for this now :')

• Like 1

Used to ride my mod to school back in the day, that was a couple of miles or so. Once you get used to doing it it's not so bad! Same with riding any distance in a sense - whenever I ride London I usually don't mind riding 15-20 miles a day plus riding at actual spots themselves. Just hitting little curb cuts and stuff on the way is pretty good fun and helps keep it entertaining.

The longest ride I've done on something other than a road bike was around 40 miles on my BMX to go ride a skatepark.

Get streety on the way to school!

it was fun at first but after the first few months I had used everything i could on the route, plus I got fed up of having to limp to and from lessons with bleeding shins. Ultimately it got annoying and very tiring. Plus having to lock up my ony trials bike in my town and leave it unattended was quite scary, every day I'd wonder if it was going to be there still, just shows my school isn't as bad as first thought, the only thing that happened was someone let down my front tyre.

it was fun at first but after the first few months I had used everything i could on the route, plus I got fed up of having to limp to and from lessons with bleeding shins. Ultimately it got annoying and very tiring. Plus having to lock up my ony trials bike in my town and leave it unattended was quite scary, every day I'd wonder if it was going to be there still, just shows my school isn't as bad as first thought, the only thing that happened was someone let down my front tyre.

Ahh I see. Our school has bike lockers so theres no risk of that.

Id still enjoy it massively.

Maybe 5 kilometers max during rides yea I'm a rebel, f**k miles!

I could never use my trialsbike for transportation though, way too big risk it would be stolen.

When riding in my hometown I just go on my schoolbike and hold the trialsbike in one hand at the frame.

i used to ride 24 miles to stoke and back on a mod to ride when i was 16

and i once put a 42t cog on my stock bike to enter a road time trial and did 5 mile hilly in 10.36 mins

now i have a car i wont ride thurther than 1 or 2 miles on the mod to ride trials

Used to ride 7 miles to Peterhead to ride then 7 miles back. That was back in the day when I rode a 16" GT Backwoods. I don't think you can count the bodged Orange Zero that I did John O' Groats to Lands End on... although I did have a bit of a bounce at Lands End so I guess you could say I kinda rode down to ride the rocks. So yeah ~897 miles to go for a play? Beat that! :P

Used to ride 7 miles to Peterhead to ride then 7 miles back. That was back in the day when I rode a 16" GT Backwoods. I don't think you can count the bodged Orange Zero that I did John O' Groats to Lands End on... although I did have a bit of a bounce at Lands End so I guess you could say I kinda rode down to ride the rocks. So yeah ~897 miles to go for a play? Beat that! :P

I've known about this for a while now and always wondered what the Zero was built with? I'm guessing it wasnt a mini seat and 22:16 ratio? :giggle:

I've known about this for a while now and always wondered what the Zero was built with? I'm guessing it wasnt a mini seat and 22:16 ratio? :giggle:

Haha, not quite. I had middleburns with an uno 32T ring on the front, 5 working gears at the back and the worlds longest seatpost! lack of pannier mounts meant I had a tent strapped to a small seatpost mounted rack and a 55 litre rucksack :dance: