Avril 14Th (Crash Video Added.)

aener

Thanks even more!

:D

you re still not a fan of bunny hops aren't u?

I'm starting to get to grips with them a bit. Trouble is, I can only bunnyhop UP things. Trying to bunnyhop over something (object or gap), and especially off something results in me shitting a brick and either nosediving or crashing headlong in to it :P I don't know why - just a psychological thing.

I'm trying though, 'cause I know you're right - already I can often get up higher things with a bunnyhop than with taps/pedalhops/sidehops.

I'm starting to get to grips with them a bit. Trouble is, I can only bunnyhop UP things. Trying to bunnyhop over something (object or gap), and especially off something results in me shitting a brick and either nosediving or crashing headlong in to it :P I don't know why - just a psychological thing.

I'm trying though, 'cause I know you're right - already I can often get up higher things with a bunnyhop than with taps/pedalhops/sidehops.

yeah bunny hops over are quite scary

but what a magical feeling when you do it right

The best inspiration for bunny hops over are definitely bmx riders

they go massive with ease, style and balls of steel

I m thinking about riders such as brad simms and ty morrow (for example)

good luck in your "training"

I m sur you ll be a monster

as usual

You said in facebook some weeks ago that you did the most difficult/awesome line of your life, is that in this video? All in the video is so awesome that i can't to know what clip is it

It was indeed. It was that last clip the seems to have stolen most people's attention ;)

Edited by aener

It was indeed. It was that last clip the seems to have stolen most people's attention ;)

Oh great! :)

Loved the sheffield sidehop...i dont know how you can jump so high with the hands in that position lol, very creative (Y), i have to try sides in that wall..but with brakes and normal position hands hah :D

How high was that wall? I've measured that, but i forget...was 1.18m ?

Edited by G_!

Sickest thing! You have improved so much dude and are bringing completely new things to the table...I think others would agree that was the best brakeless trials video ever...keep it up mate. Can't wait to see what's to come.

Rail was pure cool...are you telling me you got this first time?

Steve-o x

flip you are mental good on a brakeless hope your going to enter the brakeless comps you will wipe the floor with everyone.

That down to front switch was insane aswell. you are one of those riders who amazes me every ne video i see.

Love it i want to see more